Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello everyone - Newbie on old WW - buddy wanted pls!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Veggie Dieter, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    Hello everyone

I'm looking for a buddy to help each other along the dieting path, I'm on ww by myself, I don't want to join their weekly meeting club so im counting points from the points books, points wheel etc that I already have. Do I need to go to a meeting though as I've noticed people on here talking about a new WW system - any help would be great.

If anyone is interested in being a WW buddy id be really grateful, im a veggie, have 2 children and I have 4 stone to loose and im very determind.

Thanks for reading.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. If you are happy to be on the old plan then I'd continue. Have a look at the WW section as there are many members still doing that plan.

Irene xx

4. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only

Thanks Irene - i'll stay on the points for now then and see how I go. Thanks again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.