Step 1 Sole Source + Hello everyone - starting tomorrow :)

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello.:) Am so excited to be starting tomorrow :) I have done lighterlife before a few years ago and lost 3 stone and felt great. In fact I felt so great that i thought i could eat what i wanted after that and swiftly put back on the 3 stone plus another 1 on top of that :( lol... Anyway this time i am hoping that i am determined enough to see this through once and for all. I'm really looking forward to chatting to you all soon and sharing my journey with you. Wish me luck on my first dreaded few days lol :D

Good luck lovely :) just stay strong and focused!! If I can help or be an encouragement please feel free to contact :)... Iv just lost 6 stone 2lb on Cambridge :) x

hey and welcome :) not going to wish you luck because you won't need it :) you will be fine. Cambridge can be a challenge but its really rewarding in the results.

I look forward to seeing you progress :D
I'm on week 5.

Good luck lovely :) just stay strong and focused!! If I can help or be an encouragement please feel free to contact :)... Iv just lost 6 stone 2lb on Cambridge :) x

Hi first of all I just want to say WOW and WELL DONE on your weight loss, I want to loose around 6 stone, I'm on ss+ 4 weeks Thursday, yesterday I had my weigh in and have lost 16lbs so far :)
How long did it take you to loose 6 stone? :)
Was you ss or ss+?
Many thanks chloe

Hi there everyone, flubbertubber I'm starting CD SS+ tomorrow as well. Hoping that we can maybe muddle through the first week together? Good luck. X

Hi Chloe...

I did Sole source from the end of October until Christmas and lost 3 stone and then went to 810 for 2 months, 1000 for a month, 1200 for a month and 1500 for a month. Lost 6.2 all together :) gone from a size 20/22 and now a size 10...

I was always a "I'm just a big person" "I'll never be a size 14, my body is just broad" kind of girl but I think I was just ignoring the obvious!! I had a Bmi of 39.8 - surely that should have been enough! Now got a bmi of 21.7!

Honestly If I can help in anyway - I would love to!! The forums have been my life saver when I was feeling week or when I was sad/angry/confused or had ridiculous questions!! So honestly just ask me anything - id like to give back the support the forums have been for me!

Hope your all doing good today and Trojan on through the day :)

Xxx

Wow that's amazing, I'm roughly the same as you then 20/22 dress size, week one I lost 9lbs 2nd week 4lbs and 3 week 3lbs I was a bit disappointed with the 3lbs but then I looked at it as its a stone in 3 weeks :)
At the moment I'm not struggling atall, I do get hungry sometimes but I manage to get through it, I think it's the cooking meals for me husband and children, but I'm really enjoying this...
I've always sed the same thing "ahh I've always been big" "I'll never be small" but now I'm determined I will do this.
Have you completely stopped cwp now??
How you finding it?
Thank again your message really made feel this is do able and "I WILL DO THIS TO" what 6-7 months it flys by :)

Well I got a bit poorly on cwp towards the end so yeh I came totally off and now just calorie counting... Finding it okay at the moment. I'm still doing a morning work out everyday and I'm still loosing now and again so that's good news :)

How you finding CWP? They are great losses!! I was about 2lb a week. You should be so pleased!! Just think thats over half a stone a month - you wouldn't achieve this on any other diet!

Xx

I'm honestly finding it ok, of I'm busy the day sails by. Now and again If I'm bored I tend to think of food but no temptation
To eat it atall which is good,
Well done once again you must be so proud!
I really hope I can do as well as you :)

Back