Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by BUGS BUNNY, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

BUGS BUNNY Member

I recently (6 weeks weds) have started ww and I must say I am very dissapointed with it , I have not lost one single pound. I eat only ww products and exercise, drink plenty (water,lol) and do everything by the book, I dont have no hormone, thyroid trouble etc and even thought I have tried ww stuff in the past , I thought I would give it another go. Last time I tried it I lost 2 lbs in 3 months, again I stuck to the ww guide . I do not know why I am not having 1/2 loss a week, and I have read, and re read the ww guide /booklet etc and am doing every thing right. Just wanted if anyone out hear can offer some advice/tips , any thing I may not have thought of, would be greatfully received.

shell x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    It might be worth you posting your daily menus, might help if we can see exactly what youre eating and your points etc

BUGS BUNNY Member

hello and thank you for your replies.

My daily menu are as follows.

Cup of tea (2 sweeters, skimmed milk)
    bowel of cereal ( special k ) various flavours,or ww bread with ww beans (one slice of ww bread, and half tin of beans)

Lunch ........

either ww 1 bagel,or 2 slices of ww bread,or 1 pitta bread.
    filling , is either prawns, crab stick,chicken, with fat free dressing and salad)

Dinner, is either ww soup, or a ww ready meal, and sometimes maybe with ww bread (one slice only)

I am not a sweet eater, or chocolate eater, but I do sometimes for afters have muller lite yogurt (fat free variety) or another fat free variety yogurt, with some no sugar jelly (not every evening tho) and sometimes some fruit....

I do not drink no fizzy pop at all, only flavoured water and tea and the odd cup of coffee (not a coffee lover), If I get peckish in between meals for a snack I have some carrots (gotta love em) or 2 rice cakes with ww onion and chive spread),I have about 2/3 cups of tea a day, and drink only plain water, flavoured water ) hope this helps. I await your reply.

thanks so much - shell x
  5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    hi there, without actually pointing it all, it doesnt look like you are eating much at all. how many points a day are you allowed ? it is possible that if you a under eating an a regular basis that it will have the opposite effect. You body can go into starvation mode and hang on to everything in order to survive.
    Just a thought......
  6. florabell

florabell Silver Member

WeightWatchers ProPoints

I second that, when I read your diary I thought you weren't eating much at all..this is purely an estimate but it looks like you're only eating around 11pts a day which is way too low!

WW recommends you never go below 14 to be healthy so even if you were on 18 points a day you are still missing out on 7 pts worth.

I would definitely try and eat a bit more cos your body is prob in starvation mode and clinging on to every calorie you put into it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.