Hello Everyone!!

Livvy

Hi everyone, I'm Livvy and I started Lipotrim last tuesday. I feeling good on it, was really miserable for the first few days and my boyfriend didnt help by eating in front of me (git)

Anyways, i'm going for myfirst way in on Monday night to see how i've done, I'm really hoping its something good because I've stuck to it religiously...##reallynice tofind a forum where everyone else is in the same boat...

Looking forward to speaking to you all

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

Start Weight 14st 13 lbs:eek:
Ist week ????????

Hi Livvy, welcome to the lipotrim forum and of course minimins......there are not as many lipotrimers as cd but we are all a great bunch and we go into each others forums and chat.
Good luck for your weigh in, I have mine tomorrow, not expecting too much as I have been picking.....my best bit of advice is not to pick, its not worth it and its sooo sooo hard to get back into it 100%

Take care.

Hi Livvy,

You'll be so glad you stuck to it when you get on those scales on Monday :D :D

Minimins is great for advice and support as there are so many people going through the same as you. Anything you need jelp with, just ask! Someone is bound to have the answer for you!

Well done for sticking to it, and good luck for Monday!!

Hi Livvy, good luck with Lipotrim, can I just ask where you purchase you packs from and how much they are? Just wondering how it compares to other VLCD's xxx

Hi, thanks for the messages!

Last night was a huge challenge. Went to see My Chemical Romance in Manchester (totallyamazing btw!) and I managed to drink water all night and not eat anything, even when my boyfriend and best mate both drank and got a takeway curry (from my fave curry house) on the way home. I felt so good this morning when I woke up, totally proud of myself!!!!

I'm determined not to break the diet at all until I go to visit some friends in three weeks time, then I might allow myself a few drinks, but thats as far as it goes...fingers crossed i'll manage it... just want to make sure i'm slimmer by May time.

I'm a teacher and in May my year leave (I'm head of year11) and I'm determined to be in a smaller dress for their leavers ball/Prom... this will all be worth it when I see the photos and compare myself to how I looked last year!

Thanks for the messages, nice to meet you all

Livvy
xxx

Thanks xxx

Hi Livvy good luck with the diet- I'm sure you'll look great for the prom! Just come on here if you ahve any questions or problems as their's generally someone who's been through it before so hopefully we'll be able to help!
welcome aboard!! xxx

How did weigh in go.......I cant wait to hear how you have done....!

Off the subject a bit but ........!
What year do the children choose there options, I cant remember what year I was in when I had to choose which subjects to take....lol.
Is it yr 9 ?????

Flapjacks

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the flapjacks are like. I heard they are awful. I have to pick my food supply for week 2 tomorrow and I don't want to get too many if they are complete muck! I am looking forward to chewing something to be honest. I haven't told anyone what I am doing so people in work are wondeing why I have been having cup a soup everyday as I don't normally eat processed food let along the same thing every day!

Some people like the flapjacks !!! i tried one ...urgh never again , it was the first time i had been sick on this diet LOL

good luck with this week , im sure you will do well !

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the flapjacks are like. I heard they are awful. I have to pick my food supply for week 2 tomorrow and I don't want to get too many if they are complete muck! I am looking forward to chewing something to be honest. I haven't told anyone what I am doing so people in work are wondeing why I have been having cup a soup everyday as I don't normally eat processed food let along the same thing every day!

On the subject of flapjacks:rolleyes:

Well my first one I gagged on it, could not swallow, never tasted anything so vile:(

But as the diet went on and the months passed I had another go and I found them okay and then got to like them as it was something to chew.

I also found them very filling when drunk with water.

Some have been known to like them right away.

Ask the chemist for a sample in the shop, it is the least they can do, before committing yourself.

You will get to like them over time.

I could not take the Lipotrim soup at the start, so perhaps the fact you like the soup now already you might also like the flapjacks.

Great if you do as they are so handy when out and about.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for that guys.

Mini, I have 25 to lose, haven't lost a pound yet. maybe I got the tracker thing wrong!

I was wondering if you guys could answer another question. it seems that people weight loss slows down after the first week.
My plan is to stick to it 100% so that I can be on it for the shortest time possible. Do you think that the wieght loss slows becasue people start to pick?

I am just trying to set my expectations realistically to see how long I can expect to be doing this. And also, do you continue to loose wieght on the re-feeding? Can't wait for that.

Your weight tracker was right:)

I got it wrong and edited my post when I saw I did.

The first week you will lose from 6lbs. upwards...

After that you can expect to lose around the 4lbs. a week...

The guidlines are a stone a month, but for the first month on average most lose more than a stone.

The refeeding is very important...as if you introduce carbs too soon you will regain the same amount you lost in the first week as it is mainly glycogen.

What you lose on the second week is all fat.

If after you lose your weight and you go back eating the same old way then you will regain your weight.

Being on Lipotrim or any of the vlcd's gives you a break away from food and to look at what you have been eating and you can use this time to plan ahead.

Take some photos now and your measurements as the weight comes off very quickly.

And if the weight slows down you still are losing inches.

Love Mini xxx

That's Mini. I will keep it in mind, though I only had a stone to lose before the weight in, didn't realise that I had piles all the WW weight back on since christmas, well maybe I did and I didn't like to admit it. Think I need to resign myself to the fact that I could be on this for a while. My boyfriend keep saying that 2 weeks will be grand but I don't think it will cut it. Sure for an extra couple of weeks it would be well worth it. At least it keep me off the booze which always gave me really bad carb cravings the next day! Not to mention the calories on the night.

Hi Guys!!!

I had my first way in today and lost 10 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of myself and really happy!

I'm sorry i havent replied until now but i've been rushed off my feet today, work, then I had to go to a council meeting about the town festival in the summer (the curse of being a performing arts teacher!) then visiting friends....

Anyways, I picked up my second weeks worth of packets and am more inspired than ever!!!

Cheers for all your support and messages, it means a lot!

Livvy
xxx

P.S. Sonkie, options are in year 9... ours are just deciding on them now. Hope its better than last year, I had 48 sign up for Drama and had to whittle them down to 34 (which is about 10 bigger than the average class size in the rest of the school!!)

Hi Guys!!!

I had my first way in today and lost 10 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of myself and really happy!

I'm sorry i havent replied until now but i've been rushed off my feet today, work, then I had to go to a council meeting about the town festival in the summer (the curse of being a performing arts teacher!) then visiting friends....

Anyways, I picked up my second weeks worth of packets and am more inspired than ever!!!

Cheers for all your support and messages, it means a lot!

Livvy
xxx

P.S. Sonkie, options are in year 9... ours are just deciding on them now. Hope its better than last year, I had 48 sign up for Drama and had to whittle them down to 34 (which is about 10 bigger than the average class size in the rest of the school!!)

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Well done that loss is excellent. You must be feeling fantastic.......:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Livvy, That's brillaint, I was happy with my 8. I didn't get many of the flapjacks though, bit hesitant off them but looking forward to trying them tomorrow. The chemist said that I should be ready for re-feeding after next week but I would like to go another week, give me a few pounds to play with so I am not always on the line. Don't know if she will let me know that my BMI is down. Can they kick you off do you know? It wouldn't be unhealthy or anything. Does the weight loss still happen on Maintenance? I'd say temptation is worse as you are actually eating.

Back