Hello Everyone!!

Well done Livvy, That's brillaint, I was happy with my 8. I didn't get many of the flapjacks though, bit hesitant off them but looking forward to trying them tomorrow. The chemist said that I should be ready for re-feeding after next week but I would like to go another week, give me a few pounds to play with so I am not always on the line. Don't know if she will let me know that my BMI is down. Can they kick you off do you know? It wouldn't be unhealthy or anything. Does the weight loss still happen on Maintenance? I'd say temptation is worse as you are actually eating.

Congratulations on your 8lbs!!!

Lipotrim allow you once your on the diet to diet down SSing to your goal weight or near enough to it before refeeding as far as I am aware of.

You will still lose weight on refeeding about one or two pounds, so if you extended the system of refeeding for a couple of weeks you could have the weight you want off. I know of a few people who have lost another stone that way.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Guys!!!

I had my first way in today and lost 10 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so proud of myself and really happy!

I'm sorry i havent replied until now but i've been rushed off my feet today, work, then I had to go to a council meeting about the town festival in the summer (the curse of being a performing arts teacher!) then visiting friends....

Anyways, I picked up my second weeks worth of packets and am more inspired than ever!!!

Cheers for all your support and messages, it means a lot!

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

P.S. Sonkie, options are in year 9... ours are just deciding on them now. Hope its better than last year, I had 48 sign up for Drama and had to whittle them down to 34 (which is about 10 bigger than the average class size in the rest of the school!!)

well done livvy!!!! :eek: :eek: 10lbs is GRRRRRRREAT!!!! XXX

Thanks guys...

This week hasnt been to bad, after coping during the weekend I reckon I can cope with anything, I mean, I went to see my fave band and I didnt drink or eat anything.... still totally amazing with myself. Keep imagining myself when I see the band next (T in the pArk in July) and hopefully i'll be sooooo much smaller by then!!!

Went to see 42nd street tonight, was VERY good, its touring all over the country I think (saw it in Liverpool) so if it comes down your way you should see it, its good...

How's everyone else getting on? Having a good week?

Livvy
xxx

Hi Livvy, great to hear from you. I am doing well this week back on a roll at last after faffing about with picking. Im back in ketosis too, yippeeeee.

When do you break up from work....? Both my boys are finishing today, youngest sons school has a non pupil day. Eldest has mentoring day, I had never heard of this before...lol, then found out it is a fancy name for parents evening, though Dans school breaks up from 2pm today as they start seeing parents this afternoon and then all day tomorrow.

Have you got any plans for the break...?

Hi Mini, Thanks for the advise. I think that re-feeding might be the way to go then. I would really like to be back on food by next week. When you say do re-feeding for a couple of weeks do you mean follow the day 1-7 every week or follow the day 4-7 regime. It's still 2 replacement and one low carb low fat meal, is that right? YOu would be bound to loose on that, it sounds a bit like slimfast. Which I did for a couple of weeks and lost about 3 pounds a week.
Just bought my boyfriend a massive easter egg, have it in my wardrobe, will have to get him to eat it outside :) He has been really sweet, insisting that he wants to eat his dinner in the kitchen even though there are no chairs in there. Very considerate. :)
Feeling pretty good on week 2 but very tired in the mornings, could just be the cold weather though

Hope you are all well. Livvy how are you finding week 2. the flapjacks are really disgusting!

Ha ha Flapjacks !!!!!

Well done on the losses girls !!!
You must be feeling really proud .

Re feeding , does that happen b4 maintanence then ?

Im struggleing at the mo , wanted to do 4 more weeks of ss'ing but am struggleing getting back into it after a weekend off !!!

Glad to here your doing well thou , it make me want to succed even more .

I set a challenge to lose 7lb by 14th April as we are going to Bath for a wee mitt meet !!!!

Will be so good .
Keep on going girls xxx

Hi ya Lucky, yeah according to my sheet, you have to do a 7 day refeeding which means that you are introducing carbs in the right order, you cut down slowly on the replacments. I saw an entry from Mini about it. She has the text in the forum somewhere, tells you exactly what to have. The chemisst didn't mention anything about it last week though but maybe they refer to it all as maintenance.
Have to go home now, can't survive much longer without my evening shake.
FYI - The peanut bar isn't as bad as the coconut one, or maybe I'm just getting less fussy!! :)

When do you break up from work....? Both my boys are finishing today, youngest sons school has a non pupil day. Eldest has mentoring day, I had never heard of this before...lol, then found out it is a fancy name for parents evening, though Dans school breaks up from 2pm today as they start seeing parents this afternoon and then all day tomorrow.

Have you got any plans for the break...?

We finish tomorrow thank god! i'm exhausted! I ended up sleeping in this morning and was late for work! oh dear! lol

Not got much planned.I'm having to go into school for at least 4 days during the break!

My A-Level pupils have got their practical exam two weeks after we get back so i've got two days rehearsing with them then a day with my GCSE class and one day revision school!
I tell you, when people say teachers have an easy life i always wonder who on earth they're talking about! lol

Been starving hungry today but not sure why? Drank LOADS of water and have avoided picking at anything thank goodness!

Glad to hear you;re back on track, we'll get there kidda!!!

Livvy
xxx

2nd Weigh in, another 7 pounds, that's over a stone in 2 weeks. I have to go onto the re-feeding this week with the maintenance formulas, as I only really have another couple of punds to loose, well 2 to be happy and maybe an extra couple to give me lee-way for those little slip ups. I don't know how long I will stay on maintenance for. Seems a little wierd that you get less sachets the refeeding week then you do the maintenance piece. Only 8 for the week. Sure we will see what the scales say next week. Don't think I will be diving into an Easter egg this weekend though, think that might be a bad move!!
Hope all are well. Can't wait to have piece of chicken tomorrow!! Yippee

Hi

Hope you don't mind me butting in on your thread. Well done with the weight loss!

I have posted below the re-feeding guidelines for Lipotrim. Hope this helps.

As advised by Lipotrim HQ:

Follow exactly - do not add extras and, more importantly, do not miss out any steps. You may have milk in your tea and coffee, if required, and you can now have diet drinks again. Avoid fruit juices (simple sugars) until the end of the week. No alcohol. Try to drink plenty of water. Most people do not drink adequate water and now you are in a habit, stick with it. At least 2 litres per day.

Day 1

Have 2 Lipotrim servings and one meal, as follows (men continue to have 2 servings as before, while women take 1 less serving of Lipotrim).

At lunchtime or evening mealtime you may have some skinless boneless chicken breast or white fish fillet, or some skinless turkey (about 406ozs). The fish or chicken may be steamed, microwaved, baked or cooked with a little water in a non-stick pan. Season with salt and pepper. Or you may have tuna fish in water or brine (drained). Vegetarians may use tofu or quorn.
You may also have either a moderate serving of salad (small breakfast bowl) from any of the following: lettuce, onions, peppers, beansprouts, celery dressed with a little lemon or lime juice or wine vinegar (try balsamic vinegar), or if you prefer, a moderate serving (2 heaped table spoons - no more) of some cooked green vegetables. You may not have bread, grains (rice) or pasta until day 4, and fruit should wait until day 4 at the earliest (later if you have carbohydrate problems).

Day 2
You will have only 1 Lipotrim serving and 2 meals as described for Day 1.

Day 3
Same as day 2, but you may also have - at one meal only - an 8 ounce potato, plain boiled, mashed or baked, but with no addition of any fat. You may like to top with some skimmed milk, plain yoghurt or very low fat fromage frais and a sprinkle of herbs.

Days 4-7
each day have a Lipotrim serving for your breakfast plus..............
  • Up to 3 servings of fruit (if you suffer from an insulin resistance problem, then eat these late in the day and do not snack on them during the day).
  • Up to 2 slices of bread or 1 pita or 1 roll or 1 bagel (without fatty spread).
  • Any vegetables you want except avocado, 1 or 2 servings with your meals (2 tablespoons per serving).
  • Any of the skimmed milk products.
  • Fish fillet (any size) or 6 ounces of chicken or turkey, as described before, or one tin of tuna in water or brine, drained. Vegetarians may use tofu, textured vegetable protein (TVP) or quorn.
  • Lean meat with all visible fat trimmed off.
  • Low fat recipes prepared with low fat sources - e.g. lean mince with tomato Bolognese sauce.
  • Medium baking potato or 6 small potatoes or one serving of instant mashed potatoes (the kind with no added fat - read the label). Instead of potato, you may have 4ozs of rice or pasta (cooked weight).
This schedule may be continued for several weeks - especially if you have lost a lot of weight - 5/6 stones or more - as you will need time to adjust to a different eating behaviour and quantities. Check your weight every week; if it is going up, then action must be taken to address the types and quantities of foods eaten. The maintenance food products are advised during this time to add extra control whilst adjusting to your new eating behaviour.

The main point to understand in following the plan is not to have added fat in your food or in it's preparation.

There is more than adequate fat for daily requirements naturally occuring in a diet chosen from a wide range of foods. There is no benefit to adding fat in preparation - only to add weight back on.

Last edited:
Thanks Cheryl, Well done on the wieght loss, that's a massive amount, and you look great in the pic. I messed up a bit on the refeeding, I read it wrong and replaced 2 meals for the first 3 days and then I found myself, in the country for the remining time with not enough sachets. That means that I didn't have any for Sun and Mon. I stuck to the eating guidlines and I think that I may have maintained, if not dropped a lb or so. I am off to the chemist for the weigh in today and to get more maintenace, I was thinking of just sticking with replacing breakie. and then getting some bars for the odd occasion where you miss dinner. I am looking to maintain and possibly loose a few more pounds just for a bit of lee-way. I don't want to be exactly on the line all the time. I would be interested to know how you are getting on maintaining your weight now. How many meals are you replacing, and which ones. Doesn't sound to me that I would lose anything replcing breakie, it's not a huge meal anyway.
I do find now that I am so full on a 3rd of the amount of food, last few days I have been making a chicken breast last for 2 meals as part of a salad. so that's a great feeling.
Thanks again for the advise and I would love to hear about your maintenance.
A :)

Hi everyone!

Just got back from being weighed, lost another 5 pounds!!!!!!
I am so happy its untrue! Sooooooo pleased that this diet exists, I mean how long would it take on weight watchers to shift 20 pounds!!! I cant stop smiling! Will deffo not eat next weekend now!!!!

Livvy
xxx

Hi girls

Lost another 4 pounds this week (only 6 days due to Bank Holiday!). Running total 24!!! still buzzing!!!

Livvy
xxx

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Woweeee well done you. You must be pleased, its amazing.

Yeah Son, it does feel good... just about to go for a run, want to get it up next week, want to make sure i'm in that smaller dress in 29 days time! :):):):)

Livvy
xxx

Im sure you will do it......good luck with the run.....running has never been my thing, I prefer walking and swimming, though havent been swimming for ages.

Back