Hello Everyone

nicolas

Silver Member
hi all,
i'm starting ww today class is on at 10am,
i was on lipotrim from 4th jan lost 15lb but really need to lose 27 more, so really hoping i can do it on ww, i did ww years ago and lost 2 or 3 stone on it, its a fantastic diet and a much healthier way of eating for the whole family

looking forward to meeting ye all and reading through the treads and learning all your tips,

:D

Last edited:
Hi, you sound just like me, lost the weight and now having to start again...Ive been at it a week now and feeling quite happy.

Good Luck xx

Morning,
OMG you lost 11lb in your first week !!! that is a really incredible loss.
Well done for getting back on WW!
Can I ask if you did fast start on your first week to achieve this ?
Also I would be really interested in hearing what your daily meals are.. am on the lookout for inspiration.
Thanks and well done again
Kate
xx

Hey hon

Have just switched over from exante myself so nice to see a familiar face!

Good luck with ww, you are right, it's going to be so nice to sit down and eat meals with my kids again.

Hope your first meeting goes well, good luck.

Sammylou xx

had first meeting

hi everyone thanks for the welcome,

hi, kay, ye as eclipise says i was on lipotrim for 2 weeks lost the 15lb, thrilled but need to do long term healthy eating now, for me and the family, my daughter horse rides but my son isnt active at all, so hopefully am going to enjoy spending time with him and activities now :), going to take wii fit out tonight

new plan looks great its been so long since i was on ww, and the stories at the meeting were a real insperation

looking forward to hearing from ye all

Back