Hello Everyone

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi. Although it has been a few years since I first tried SW, I have decided to try again. I have been on the Cambridge Diet (last year and tried again this past few weeks) but to be honest I NEED FOOD:D. CD is great for a fast loss and I lost 3 stone last year, I was only 6lb away from goal then went on holiday.

Anyway, I need to lose 21lb to get to goal this time. My problem is I am such a slow loser and when I don't see the weight coming off fast I tend to lose motivation and eat. Can anyone help me or give me so inspiration here?

Hey hon - welcome!!!!! I was on the Cambridge Forum same time as you (not sure if you remember me)!!!! So nice to see a friendly face (not that everyone isn't really friendly on here..... but someone that I know!

I decided I needed to lose weight a more healthy way (eating)!!! And have just had my first week weigh in and lost 3lbs and I have eaten loads, eaten out twice and had some alcohol. I love this diet!!! Stick to the plan and it will work. only advice I can give (after doing CD) is I do red days and try on only have 1 B choice (2 weetabix for breakfast). Then I fill up on roasted veg, fruit and free food.

GOOD LUCK hon and welcome xxxxxx

Yeessss, of course I remember you. Glad to see you are doing well. I am the same as you, I just need to try to eat healthily I suppose. Don't get me wrong, CD is great for a fast and big loss, but I can't do it at the moment, I just can't get into the zone.

Unfortunately the last time I did SW I lost about 4lb in about 6 weeks so was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. I prefer red days to be honest but just need to get a bit used to not pigging out once I have tasted food again.

Thanks, you have done really well. Just sometimes wish I could lose weight as fast as others do. I am going to give it a month or so to see how I do.

As i tell many people on here, ths is not a race but a new sustainable way of life. Weight loss of 1-2 lbs a week is likely to stay off. At times I have lost only half a pound but anything is better than putting it on. Just remember that all those little losses add up to a big loss. Even a pound a week equates to 52lbs a year. Good luck and hopefully persevere Look at the bigger picture and focus on each day as it comes xx

Hi Mia, are you out there???? Wondered how you are getting on with SW? xx

Back