Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mia, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Hi. Although it has been a few years since I first tried SW, I have decided to try again. I have been on the Cambridge Diet (last year and tried again this past few weeks) but to be honest I NEED FOOD:D. CD is great for a fast loss and I lost 3 stone last year, I was only 6lb away from goal then went on holiday.

Anyway, I need to lose 21lb to get to goal this time. My problem is I am such a slow loser and when I don't see the weight coming off fast I tend to lose motivation and eat. Can anyone help me or give me so inspiration here?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey hon - welcome!!!!! I was on the Cambridge Forum same time as you (not sure if you remember me)!!!! So nice to see a friendly face (not that everyone isn't really friendly on here..... but someone that I know!

I decided I needed to lose weight a more healthy way (eating)!!! And have just had my first week weigh in and lost 3lbs and I have eaten loads, eaten out twice and had some alcohol. I love this diet!!! Stick to the plan and it will work. only advice I can give (after doing CD) is I do red days and try on only have 1 B choice (2 weetabix for breakfast). Then I fill up on roasted veg, fruit and free food.

GOOD LUCK hon and welcome xxxxxx

4. Mia

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Yeessss, of course I remember you. Glad to see you are doing well. I am the same as you, I just need to try to eat healthily I suppose. Don't get me wrong, CD is great for a fast and big loss, but I can't do it at the moment, I just can't get into the zone.

Unfortunately the last time I did SW I lost about 4lb in about 6 weeks so was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. I prefer red days to be honest but just need to get a bit used to not pigging out once I have tasted food again.

5. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    well, if you lose motivation and need to eat, thats fine. Cos' you can eat FOOD and lots of it with sw :) lol

You can do this, xxxx

6. Mia

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Thanks, you have done really well. Just sometimes wish I could lose weight as fast as others do. I am going to give it a month or so to see how I do.

7. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As i tell many people on here, ths is not a race but a new sustainable way of life. Weight loss of 1-2 lbs a week is likely to stay off. At times I have lost only half a pound but anything is better than putting it on. Just remember that all those little losses add up to a big loss. Even a pound a week equates to 52lbs a year. Good luck and hopefully persevere Look at the bigger picture and focus on each day as it comes xx

8. Lexy1972

Lexy1972 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Mia, are you out there???? Wondered how you are getting on with SW? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.