hello everyone

reception woman

:) just signed onto the site a few minutes ago, ready to start to sort myself out (again) tomorrow:rolleyes: anyway just wanted to say hi, hope you are all ok and having a nice weekend. Have more or less decided to go on the extra easy plan as people seem to be doing really really well on it. I have my books from my last fiasco a few months ago ..my fault completely.. so will re read them later, have been shopping so stocked up on plenty of free foods . If anyone knows of any challenges just started i would be very grateful, as i need a bit of motivation something to log into on a regular basis sort of thing, if that makes any sense:p right will stop rambling now. will try to come on the board as often as work allows. have a good evening all x

Hi and welcome
There is a new 4 week challenge started if it's not on this page it will be on the next x

welcome, ive been doing it 10 weeks and lost 26 pound, hope to get my 2 stone next week, slimming world is fantastic, and so is this site x

Hi there and welcome!

SW is fantastic and you will soon reach your goal before you know it!

Good luck with your journey.

x

;) thanks for all the welcomes.just got setteled in last night to come on the forum and we had unexpected visitors, then been at work all day. hope you all ok and managed to survive monday...not my fav day of the week:p x

Back