Hello everyone!

bananas-on-toast

Hi everyone,

A friend gave me her old slimming world pack and told me to join this website so here I am! Over christmas I lost around a stone and a half and have hovered at around 19st 7lb since February. My fiance tried to get me into going to the gym but I hated it, so now I am going to try to stick to the slimming world plan and see how that goes. Getting into the lower half of 19st would be a good start!

My main weakness: baking. When stressed, some people smoke or drink, I bake. I know that slimming world does allow that bit of flexibility and the odd treat, but I think I will need to break the habit and find something else to take the stress out on. By the way, it is the act of baking that de-stresses me, not really eating the stuff!!

Hello! Congratulations on your weight loss so far, a great achievement. I have also recently joined this site and look forward to getting to know everyone! My weakness is also baking so I know exactly where you are coming from.

Good luck and speak soon
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

PS: Like your nickname - is it a reference to Michael McIntrye?!

Hello! Congratulations on your weight loss so far, a great achievement. I have also recently joined this site and look forward to getting to know everyone! My weakness is also baking so I know exactly where you are coming from.

Good luck and speak soon
Sharkbait1983 x

PS: Like your nickname - is it a reference to Michael McIntrye?!

Thanks sharkbait, it might be a reference to him on some level, he's hilarious, but mainly it's coz my fiances name is McIntyre :p

Your baking sounds good, im hungry just think about it, can't you find a way of baking low calorie stuff. The stuff in the shops isnt much good, coukd corner the market.

Good luck with losin weight love.

Thanks sharkbait, it might be a reference to him on some level, he's hilarious, but mainly it's coz my fiances name is McIntyre :p

OIC - I understand your nickname now! Congratulations on your engagement! :)

Sharkbait1983 x

Back