Hello everyone!

keimcd

Hi guys, I'm a long time lurker here. This website has been helping me a whole lot; lots of awesome ideas and tips and lots of resources.

I started my weight loss just over 2 months ago when I weighed 309lb (over 22 stone) and have lost 30lb (over 2 stone) in that time, and am still adjusting to my new lifestyle. I've been calorie counting (and I mean every single one of them!) and doing cardio to help me along.

Thought it was about time I said hello to you all, since all your posts from all over the forum have been secretly helping me more than you can imagine :D

Hi good for you. I joined this evening, the posts are great really helpful. Haven't a clue what I'm doing ie posts etc but hopefully I' get there. You are doing really well keep up the good work its hard but determination will get you. Good on you for getting to were you are now.

Hey and well done on de-lurking!

Welcome to the forums, I hope you carry on enjoying being here.
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Claire x

Thanks Jem and Claire! I hope you guys are well. And don't worry Jem, you're not the only new person round here but I'm sure we'll learn the ropes :D

Hi, I lurked here for a while too but now I cant stop posting....sure you'll be the same :)
Good luck with everything hun, this forum has helped me loads.

Hi... I've been reading on here with interest, and started the CD two days ago... trouble is, my family are all eating the most amazing mexican food and I am starving.... I need some strength!

Hello! :) I'm new, too. This is a really great site, isn't it? Very helpful and supportive.

Congratulations on your weight loss, and good luck!

hi keimcd and welcome to the forums! congratulations on your weight loss so far - I joined the site last week after lurking for a little while - everyone on here is really supportive!! Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back