hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by miss bee, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating/calorie counting
    hello you lovely lot!!i have joined recently and am already becoming a bit addicted(must be a personality thing,ha ha!)i would love to organise a ticker,if anyone can help with how to,etc?i do have a lot of weight to lose,but seem to be getting more motivated with every day,i think you guys are inspirational,and with the right kind of support,i'm sure i can do it. this time for good!thanks.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hey miss bee, i just started too, and also addicted :D looking forward to sharing this journey with you xx

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    hello plonks.so looking forward to the journey this time,especially now i have people like you to share it with:)
    and thanks mini for the ticker link,i will check it out and hopefully have it up and running soon.

6. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    got my ticker now.thanks for that:)

7. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    looking good miss bee :D

8. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    miss bee do you have facebook xx

9. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    hi plonks.love your snakey ticker:D
    i have started facebook recently,still getting to grips with that too!
    have you told all your friends and family that your making a concerted effort to lose weight?my family(kids,mum and bro anyway)know,cos i've started saying "no thaks"lol.but i've not said anything to my friends yet,cos i'd like them to start noticing for themselves!i probably will tell one or two.what about you?x

10. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    only told a few that i am going to class. think i going to not say anything , and like you wait for them to notice a diffenrence.

hows your day going ? i feel great today really positive

this is my facebook page if you wanted to add me

11. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    hi plonks.my days been a good one so far.glad you are feeling positive,me too!don't know about you,but i really feel like having people who know that i'm going to do it,but who wont be quick to judge if i have a wobble now and then(not that i intend to)who give encouragement,and who really understand this battle,is just what i need to see me through!:)

12. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    hi again plonks.i tried your link,but no joy.can we send personal messages on here do you know?
    scrap that.i found you!!!x

Last edited: 26 July 2010
  13. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    dont think you can till we have posted more :) i have changed my setting on fb so it can be accept friends now xx

14. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    hi babe.sent you a request.did you get it ok?if not let me know and i'll try again.x

15. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    sorted :)

16. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hello and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
    :p:p:p

17. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    hello plonks,hello sharkbait.how are you guy's doing this evening?i'm still feeling very positive,and don't feel like i've struggled much today(though big bro's not started yet:D)did a good healthy shop today,hopefully if i can keep to not buying the rubbish stuff,i cant binge on anything too unhealthy!

plonks,i bet you're feeling quite excited about going to your class tommorrow?you know i'll be waiting to hear all about it!x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hey miss bee, a great first day for me too. looking forward to tommmorw and what that brings. looking forward to first wi tommorw for the first time i looking forward to what the scales say. as i not ever going to see that figure again. so glad to have made a buddie to share journey with . we so going to do this.

20. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    morning guys.how you going mini,shark bait,plonks?thanks again for the weight loss tracker link mini(cant wait to see it start to move in the right direction!).well i think i did really well(for me)yesterday.although i'm not strictly counting calories,i decided to count up what i ate yesterday just for the hell of it.well it really reminds me what bit of the day i struggle with.by 10 oclock pm i had about 700 cals(sandwich for lunch,some carrot batons,mini quorn cocktail sausages and bgty humous for snack and a qourn cottage pie for dinner)between 10 and 1 am,i ate another nearly 700!!and thats with really trying to be concious of what i'm eating.total for the day was about 1384cals,which is bloody great for me.i dread to think what cals i've had in the months i was'nt even thinking about it,i was binging on whole packs of biccy's,big choc bars,crisps crisps and more crisps,cheesey dips(i could go on and on.)never again!!!
    the main thing that has struck me from counting,is firstly,that by finding every pack of food i ate last night i have had to acknowledge it all,instead of stuffing it all far down in the bin so i or anyone else cant see the evidence,and conveniently forgetting some.but also immediately standing out is how the cals build up even with the healthy options!but a really good discovery i think has been jelly,and pickled onions.i never really eat those,but thought they were really nice.and the food that stuck out like a sore thumb cals wise was,pot of jelly 3 cals!!!i had to read it three times before i believed it ha ha!think i will definately be buying a few more of those(about 10 a night should be good!)also the pickled onions were very low,and laughing cow extra light triangles,20 cals each,wow!so me thinks,less snack a jacks(even if they do have the lovely gok wan endorsing them now)and more jelly and onions!
    still,i'm really pleased,i feel like i am actively getting my head back in gear.heres to another good day.how was yesterday for you all?hope everyone is feeling good.:)
    oh,and sorry for such a long morning ramble:eek:

21. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hey miss bee xx

22. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    hiya plonks!was wondering where you were this morning.how's it going darlin'?good i hope.
    all good here.just got in from a walk to the doc's(3 miles there and back)with my lovely girl.was sweating loads by the time we got in and have now got loads of fluff and dye from my jacket stuck to my arms,i look hilarious!:roofles:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.