hello everyone

lol got a lovely fluffy image now. i have been to work, since 5am and not long back... came stright on here, i am addicted
guess it keeps us away from food eh :rolleyes:

i going to WW class tonight lst class , i cant wait . i feel so super motivated , and thank you for being part of that

i'm so excited for you for tonight!!
it's sooo good that you are doing this.if you're anything like me,you're already starting to feel good about yourself!

you said you started work at 5 wow,thats early!what do you do?

i'm a carer for my luvverly mum.i'm usually there every day in the week.but now it's summer hols,my bro's at home with mum(he's a teacher).so i dont go in every day.kid's are home from school,so i'm trying to keep them entertained!i'm sure you know all about that,is it three you have?what ages are they?
mine are 12 and 13.not quite old enough to do too much by themselves,but just past the point of being happy with a picnic and a play in the park everyday lol!xx

i am doing a couple of jobs at the moment. just moved house so till settled down. i need to find a focus. i am a holistic and beauty therapist. and ran my own salon for a few years. when we moved away i lost my log cabin so deciding which direction to take my business. either moble, rent a room . so i am for the time beiing a superviour at a off licence, newsagent. not liking it. need to get my buisness going again.

my kids all grown up.. i a granny of three. not bad for age 44 eh lol

i am so focused with this. never felt quite as much before. we can do this hun xxxxx

i'm right there with you girl!we are so so so gonna' do this!:D
nanny to three eh?thats bloody lovely.bet you are sooo proud.
i know i've got a while to go yet before mine start thinking about making me a granny,but it's definately something i'm looing forward too.oh the joy of lovely,cute kiddies to cuddle and spoil,but being able to give them back when i'm shattered!
a lady in sainsbury yesterday was having a laugh with me about kids and long summer hols,kids were saying it was mean for parents to say the hols should be split up a bit more.her parting words were "oh well,it'll be them one day,then they'll change their minds!" ha ha,it's so true.
i hope you find the right direction for your beauty therapy,it sounds like a fun thing to do.
but i bet you must have some funny stories from working in an offie.though?:)

hey miss bee, i can pm now and write on your profile page, get posting lady so we can pm each other. think you need to have 50 post to get more privaliges :)

ooh really,what fun.i had better get a move on with posting then!
babe,have you been to your class yet?
please,please tell me all!!xx:)

hey just got back. Was great. was really nervous, at first. felt like first day at school, but was soon made to feel really welcome. leader was lovely and really motivating. Reg and first class was free so i treating myself to a cook book and ww calculator,

best bet was that i weighed in 4lb lighter than when i weighed myself . so i already ahead :)

food wise today i been good, lots of points left .

tommorw i working 5am - 3pm so not sure how i will deal with food then as not sure i be able to have a break .

hows your day been xx

hey lynda,so glad your class was good.sounds like a nice bunch,and 4lb already is absolutely brilliant:D!!!
so glad you are treating yourself,you deserve it!
sounds a bit worrying that you may not get a break tomorrow?maybe take something with you to eat,as and when you can.maybe do something tonight and put it in a pot to take with you,if there's a fridge you can use at work?
i have had a good day today but tbh i,had a friend round at dinner time,so was busy nattering and drinking coffee,and so havent eaten enough really.don't want to get into bad habbits again,so gonna make a little tea now.
i am still feeling very positive.good luck tomorrow.xxxoh scrap that,i'll have to eat later,my bro's just walked in the door!!ha ha:D

Hey Miss Bee, just been reading your thread and wanted to say how motivated you sound! Pass some of that on to me will ya .. had a bad week last week, well STS , but least I didnt go up I guess :eek:
Good luck on your weight loss :D

hi there stormwind!you can definately have some of my motivation,got lots to go round right now!!hope you dont mind sharing a bit of yours with me from time to time.if i should need it:)
you're doing brill!
hope your day has been a good one.:)

Thank you , and of course I will pass some of mine over too .. we all need a help along that bumpy road every now and again !

Had bit too much of a good day today ... OH birthday , so cake and takeaway... :rolleyes: Weigh in day is a Monday so I am hoping to catch up with myself before then !! Heres hoping anyhow :D

Hope all well with you !

morning all:)
i have woken up feeling bright this morning!in fact i think i'm starting to feel better in lots of ways.
i forget sometimes,just how powerful doing something good for yourself can be!

i was talking to my bro last night about what i intend to do with my weight,particularily about changing my head by making sure this time i do it healthily.he was so supportive,and was reminding me just how well he thought i had done the first time i dropped a load of weight.he agreed i probably messed myself up a bit by doing it so fast,and very unhealthily(literally ended up starving and scared/unable to eat)he thinks it's great that i am more than anything trying to change my whole fixation with food thing.
and more importantly,he thinks i can do it!!
i feel so lucky to have him!

stormwind,was it your birthday yesterday?if so,hope it was a happy one!
and i really think that if what we are aiming for is to be able to have a 'normal' relationship with food,then i dont know many people with 'normal' eating habits who would'nt tuck into a bit of b'day cake on a birthday!
as long as you keep the right mindset(as you obviously have been doing!),it wont be a problem.
and about your sts weigh in.i know we
all want to see it going down and down each and every time,but i dont think anyone should get too stressed about it,only if it starts going up regularily are we slipping.in fact i've heard so many people saying that an sts or even a little gain now and then gives the metabolism a bit of a kick,that it's probably a good thing!
you certainly still seem motivated.

hope you guys are all good this morning?:)

Good morning Miss B !
You seem in a good mood this morning :)
Your brother seems a very good source of support , you are indeed lucky to have him !!
No, it wasnt my birthday , it was my other halfs, but of course it would be rude of me not to share his cake now wouldnt it ?! :p But like you say , Im on a healthy eating thing , not a lettuce leaf and air diet , so things that pop up like birthdays , Im not going to stress about , whats a piece of cake ... least its not the whole cake !;)
STS doesnt bother me as much , it was ToTm , and usually I put on a few pounds with that , but I stuck to my healthy eating and didnt raid the kids chocolate drawer ( which was HARDDDDD !!!! ) and it seemed to have worked...
So, anyway . how are you today Miss B ? Any plans ...
Hope you have a good day :D

hi stormwind:)
so glad you're not worrying about sts.and at totm it is a really good thing!in fact i thank you for reminding me how that can play all kinds of havoc with you,emotional and physical.
i have been known to put on as much as 11lb just before mine!!!me and my friend deliberately kept a check on it once,and it turned out we were both regularily gaining 7lbs at least!
luckily it was disappearing just as fast after.so we should all remember that.
also well done for not raiding your kids choccy drawer:D!
i've stopped keeping it in the house altogether for now,no crisps either.cos although i am feeling very motivated,i still have to start trusting myself again,and when my binge switch flicks on,i know what i'm like!!!both my kids are with me on this though,and they know that i want us all to be healthier together. they still have their treats,but when we're out and about or one bag/bar each in the house.no more 10 packs or buying it just cos i'll get one free!
so brilliant that you're able to have that strength,i hope i will too very soon.
i probably need to see a few losses first,to keep me strong.
plans for today?have'nt made any yet,in fact i must admit i'm feeling a bit tired and lazy at the min!though that is hopefully because i've been doing a bit more walking.
and could also be cos i keep getting engrossed in mini's,and before i know it another hour has gone by!
oh well,keeping my fingers busy keeps them out of the fridge:Dhope you have a good day too stormwind.x

Good afternoon Miss B !
I wasnt that strong when it comes to the crisps .. my BIG downfall that is , but what I have done is gave my son a box of his own , thats his crisps , his chocolate , etc... I know that I wont go into that .. Thankfully he is really good and doesnt munch into it , I know I would if it was mine ! hehe
I know how the time just kind of slips away when you are on here, or facebook or anything like that , one minute you look at the clock , the next minute you look and next time you look its a couple of hours gone ! :p
Will go out and give the dogs their run soon , they are a good reason for me not to say , ' Oh I cant be bothered today ' they would revolt if they didnt get their run up the field !!
Hope you having a good day so far :D

hi there stormwind:)
my afternoons going well thanks.
though i have just thought,part of the reason i'm not feeling up to doing much today is probably cos it's my totm,ha ha!!
oh well at least my new scales havent arrived yet so i cant weigh myself!
have a nice time out with your dogs:doggy:

Ah yeah ToTm would definetly do that , I know it does me .. not to mention my attitude with it !! :p My OH is a saint I swear !! :D
New scales , new start, you are certainly going for it , go you !:party0011: shows you are determined for sure !
Right dogs looking at me , so I should move my :kissass: .. then off into town for some paint , living room getting done tomorrow ! It never ends !! haha !
Laters :D

good afternoon just got in from work. got bad headache , think its from lack of fluid. going to put feet up for a bit xxx

Heya Plonks,
Sit down , feet up and nice cup of green tea ...
Hope you feeling better :)

Back