hello everyone

hi all:)
have to admit,i've been a lazy moo today.
fell asleep on the sofa for two hours!!
think i must have needed it though.
how did you get on today stormwind,got your paint?what colour you doing your living room?
yes,new super duper scales coming from amazon soon,aparently they measure the works,so will probably take me a month to figure them out:D!!just a bit worried that my old ones(with the kind of dial i can take a pound or two off of by looking at them from a slightly different angle:D)said 20 stones(on friday,which if my new ones arrive in time,will be my weigh in day)might say something less favourable:eek:
hey there lovely lynda!
you certainly deserve a bit of feet up time,after the shift you did!!
how did you go with the food at work?
and not to sound like a nag,but fluid is soo important,especially for us at the mo,we must'nt let ourselves run dry too often:)
i dont drink enough either though,so i'm really nagging myself too,ha ha!too much coffee,not enough water!:)

Heya
Well , dogs had their run, they are still snoozing .. lazy sods .. Paint all bought , the main wall is going to be some sort of dark red colour ( I cant remember the posh name it has lol ) carribean somethingoranother :confused:
Its a change I guess hehe ... gonna get on with that tomorrow as Im about done in for the day now !
I was very good as well, other half bought himself a KFC , and I just had one piece of chicken , only because I wanted to try the garlic and herb dip .. one piece aint bad though !! :D
You must have needed the sleep if you snoozed for 2 hours ! The body has a great way of telling us what it needs, we just dont always listen ! :rolleyes:
And yes, water is definetly the way to go ! I have practically stopped my coffee intake ( cant give up my morning coffee though !! ), now its either water or green tea ...
Now, whats the plans for this evening ? Anything exciting ?:D
Oh and good luck with the new scales .. last ones I got new, weighed me 9lbs lighter than my old ones... I liked my new scales !!! :D haha !!

ha ha:Di love it stormwind!
contented dogs,lovely paint,lots of green tea,garlic chicken(just one bit,well done you!!),and a perfect set of scales.sounds like you're living the life of riley!!!:D
ooh,i hope my new scales do similar,that'd be a great!
just making dinner now.
penne mozzerella chips and cauliflower and peas for the kids(bet they moan about the cauli,ha ha!)and quorn quater pounder and rustic chips and veg for me.cant wait,i'm quite hungry,but feels natural,yay!!no plans really for this eve(apart from my regular date with bb)i need to read the kids some more of 1984,we started it a couple of weeks ago,and seem to have got distracted,will do a bit more of that if they're up for it,cos it's such a good book,have'nt read it in years.
how about you,any plans?x

hi lovelies . sorry not given much of update today. havent the energy. cant wait to catch up with you and for big chats tommrow :flowers::grouphugg::snoopyhouse:

Ooh I havent read that in years either, since I was at school I think , love George Orwell, Animal Farm is one of my favourite books !
No plans here tonight , just a nice relaxing evening .. other half is blasting things on the PS3 , son away till Friday , peace perfect peace .. well sort of ! May catch up on BB , missed it for a few nights.. a lot of walk outs this time round .. come on then , who is your favourite to win ?
Dinner sounds lushhhhh .... I had tinned tomatoes on toast, I wasnt that hungry tonight .. maybe that piece of KFC filled me up :rolleyes: hah so ate that and now sitting with my bottle of water, on here , on FB and listening to some music to drown out the sound of gunfire ( ps3 ! )
And not sure about living the life of riley , I think its more like , ' Its the little things that keep me happy ' hehe
:D
Have a good night !! :)

morning guys:)
how we all feeling?
i'm still positive,woo hoo!!
think i did ok again yesterday with the food.but as you know i did'nt do an awful lot activity wise:(
will have to make a proper effort today to have a nice walk.
ooh,i do find being active much harder at totm,you know how it is,things start aching before you've even started doing anything,ha ha!:)
what are you all up to today,any plans?

Last edited:
good morning good morning :D

i feel good today, woke up smiling about the day ahead not felt like that in a long long time. work today this afternoon so not as bad as earlys. I have a job interview on tuesday, which if i get, will be tons better for me. and means i can still run my own buisness.

i need to increase my excerise too, but keep using my dodgy knee as an excuse why i cant do anything.

big hugs

lynda xx

hiya lynda:character00238:
is'nt it great to feel so positive about things?!
i havent felt like giving in to anything really,for about a week,it's brill.something good has definately come over me recently!!
whats your interview for?
hope you get it,sounds like it'd be good,esp if it means you can carry on with your own business too!:)

also,was just thinking,do you think i should move this thread to diarys or somewhere,cos i dont feel like such a newbie anymore and it is still in intro's,what do you think?x

Good morning you guys ! :D

Ooh are we moving ? Sounds good !

So , how are we all this morning , sounding cheery which is always nice to see :) .
Alls well here, having a break from the painting , I already have red streaks in my hair which arent meant to be there :rolleyes: oh well, Im sure I look quiet charming !
Like you , I am also feeling quite in a positive mood today , sun is shining , was up at about 6am , walking the dogs .. actually feeling good about myself today :character00100:
Long may it last !
Hope you both having a good day ! :D

hi stormwind:character00238:
glad you are feeling positive too!
are'nt we all doing well?!
so you're doing your hair as well as the walls eh'?sounds fun ha ha!:D
i have been doing washing and more washing,and just have one more load to put out,then do some washing up.(still managing to fit minis in inbetween though.lol:))school hols only just started yet everythings double the work already!
yes we decided we should get moved to diaries,cos we are still in introductions,and i reckon we're a bit past that now,we are on our way!!will probably change the title too,any ideas on a good title?miss bee's diary springs to mind,but it's not very imaginative is it:)
c'mon girls lets brainstorm!!x

i'll go first,how about 'the three amigos and friends'?

have we moved house yet ? :eek:

jsut back from work, so got to get out, its the one thing that is pulling me down. can feel my anxiety rising and as usual wanted to eat... i didn't but i wanted to

good for you for not giving in under stress darlin'!:)
tbh,it's not been the best afternoon of the week:(think pmt is kicking in a bit(quite a lot in fact!),and to top it all off,my new scales came,and i was so excited.then suprise,suprise i weigh 2 lb more than i thought!!and you know i checked them and checked them again!!it was quite funny in a very annoying kind of way!oh well,such is life i s'pose.
i wont let it do any damage,it's just a slightly different starting point.xx

shall we just start a new post in the dairies? how about calling it christamas crackers as we both know , we not going to be a xmas pudding this year

sorry your day not been so great. and remember that this will be the last time your scales say that number again .

me xx

yes you are right.they never will!!
and yes,lets start a new thread,think thats the best idea.
christmas crackers is fine by me:)

do you here that stormwind?
dont want to lose you!!we are the 'christmas crackers' now:Dand we're going to the diaries section.

lynda,would you mind doing it,cos you seem to know your way around better than me?xx

I look like a Christmas cracker with my red streaked hair at the minute so that suits me just fine !! Have we moved yet , I must go look ... :rolleyes:
Livingroom all painted !! :happy036: Thats certainly going to count as some excercise for the day ! Im about done in !! Looks good though !
Scales , pahhhh , 2lbs , you can work on that one huni ! As you say, just a different starting point , still going to be heading in the same direction !
And I know what you mean about stress eating Plonks , I see your name is Lynda , can I call you that , Plonks seems , so .. well .. you know lol ... good for you for not giving in to the stress munchies ! Its hard I know , thats one of the reason I got to being the weight I am today , was not in a happy place in my life and work, eating made me happy , but looking back , it didnt really ... but it did while that Mars bar was in my hands !! :rolleyes:
We will do this girls !! :D

Back