hello everyone

miss bee

Silver Member
hello you lovely lot!!i have joined recently and am already becoming a bit addicted(must be a personality thing,ha ha!)i would love to organise a ticker,if anyone can help with how to,etc?i do have a lot of weight to lose,but seem to be getting more motivated with every day,i think you guys are inspirational,and with the right kind of support,i'm sure i can do it. this time for good!thanks.:)

hey miss bee, i just started too, and also addicted :D looking forward to sharing this journey with you xx

hello plonks.so looking forward to the journey this time,especially now i have people like you to share it with:)
and thanks mini for the ticker link,i will check it out and hopefully have it up and running soon.

hi plonks.love your snakey ticker:D
i have started facebook recently,still getting to grips with that too!
have you told all your friends and family that your making a concerted effort to lose weight?my family(kids,mum and bro anyway)know,cos i've started saying "no thaks"lol.but i've not said anything to my friends yet,cos i'd like them to start noticing for themselves!i probably will tell one or two.what about you?x

hi plonks.my days been a good one so far.glad you are feeling positive,me too!don't know about you,but i really feel like having people who know that i'm going to do it,but who wont be quick to judge if i have a wobble now and then(not that i intend to)who give encouragement,and who really understand this battle,is just what i need to see me through!:)

hi again plonks.i tried your link,but no joy.can we send personal messages on here do you know?
scrap that.i found you!!!x

Last edited:
dont think you can till we have posted more :) i have changed my setting on fb so it can be accept friends now xx

hi babe.sent you a request.did you get it ok?if not let me know and i'll try again.x

hello and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

hello plonks,hello sharkbait.how are you guy's doing this evening?i'm still feeling very positive,and don't feel like i've struggled much today(though big bro's not started yet:D)did a good healthy shop today,hopefully if i can keep to not buying the rubbish stuff,i cant binge on anything too unhealthy!

plonks,i bet you're feeling quite excited about going to your class tommorrow?you know i'll be waiting to hear all about it!x

hey miss bee, a great first day for me too. looking forward to tommmorw and what that brings. looking forward to first wi tommorw for the first time i looking forward to what the scales say. as i not ever going to see that figure again. so glad to have made a buddie to share journey with . we so going to do this.

morning guys.how you going mini,shark bait,plonks?thanks again for the weight loss tracker link mini(cant wait to see it start to move in the right direction!).well i think i did really well(for me)yesterday.although i'm not strictly counting calories,i decided to count up what i ate yesterday just for the hell of it.well it really reminds me what bit of the day i struggle with.by 10 oclock pm i had about 700 cals(sandwich for lunch,some carrot batons,mini quorn cocktail sausages and bgty humous for snack and a qourn cottage pie for dinner)between 10 and 1 am,i ate another nearly 700!!and thats with really trying to be concious of what i'm eating.total for the day was about 1384cals,which is bloody great for me.i dread to think what cals i've had in the months i was'nt even thinking about it,i was binging on whole packs of biccy's,big choc bars,crisps crisps and more crisps,cheesey dips(i could go on and on.)never again!!!
the main thing that has struck me from counting,is firstly,that by finding every pack of food i ate last night i have had to acknowledge it all,instead of stuffing it all far down in the bin so i or anyone else cant see the evidence,and conveniently forgetting some.but also immediately standing out is how the cals build up even with the healthy options!but a really good discovery i think has been jelly,and pickled onions.i never really eat those,but thought they were really nice.and the food that stuck out like a sore thumb cals wise was,pot of jelly 3 cals!!!i had to read it three times before i believed it ha ha!think i will definately be buying a few more of those(about 10 a night should be good!)also the pickled onions were very low,and laughing cow extra light triangles,20 cals each,wow!so me thinks,less snack a jacks(even if they do have the lovely gok wan endorsing them now)and more jelly and onions!
still,i'm really pleased,i feel like i am actively getting my head back in gear.heres to another good day.how was yesterday for you all?hope everyone is feeling good.:)
oh,and sorry for such a long morning ramble:eek:

hiya plonks!was wondering where you were this morning.how's it going darlin'?good i hope.
all good here.just got in from a walk to the doc's(3 miles there and back)with my lovely girl.was sweating loads by the time we got in and have now got loads of fluff and dye from my jacket stuck to my arms,i look hilarious!:roofles:

Back