hello everyone

dawson66

:D:Dhello every1:)
I started my weight loss on 13th july to date week 3 have lost 10.5 lbs and weigh myself again on wednesday:eek:
I am following weightwatchers and I came across this site when looking up points for chinese food my favorite:D and thought it looked like a good place to share my weight loss journey with fellow dieters,I really need to lose weight now without further a do as I have medical issues :(
I am looking forward to sharing with you all .
xxx

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome!

Well done on your weight loss so far, that is fab!

I'm doing WW too, I find it the best diet for me.

Good luck, look forward to seeing you around! :)

hi dawson, welcome!

Well done on getting started with your weight loss, sounds like a flying start!

hello :D
thank you I am quiet pleased with myself as I can't normally stick to a diet:eek:lol . I am really impressed with your weight loss:cool: well done to you ... what diet are you following?
keep up the good work:D

hello courtneymummy:D
Thank you!
I see you have just started your weight loss too well done on your loss, I look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you.

hi and :welcome: to the forums. Congrats on your weight loss so far... you are on your way

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

hello irene,
thank you I am really looking forward to sharing with you all, well done on your weight loss that is fantastic keep it up

hello sharkbait,
looking forward to seeing you about, congrats on your weight loss so far you and I are both newbies keep up the good work.

Back