Hello everyone

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
I have bid a fond farewell to Exante and will be starting Atkins tomorrow.
As you can see from my stats I did well and lost a whole chunk of lardiness, but it's now time to move away from TFR and back to food.
I've still got weight to lose so will be starting on induction - a big thanks to all who replied to my previous thread.
I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions as it's all new to me but I've done my research and believe this is the way forward.
I'm off to the shops to get my supplies in. Can't believe I'm going to buy butter and cream lol.
I'm looking forwards to getting to know you all. I've already seen a few other ex-Exanters here and am pleased this seems to be a nice busy forum :D

Welcome and good luck, everyone is very friendly around here x

Hi Lisa, good luck love. :)

Hiya Lisa, all the best with Atkins x

Hiya Lisa, I'll be watching your posts (and losses, LOL) because I'm doing exactly this in two weeks time. Can't wait!

Good luck! :)

Thanks for the nice welcomes. 1st day over food wise. I feel guilty for eating so much! I've made up some sf jelly but am too full of veg to have any yet. Think I've overdone the cauli today so hope I'm not awake half the night with wind lol. Lesson learnt today - smaller portions from now on.

Hi Lisa and welcome, wishing you the best of luck.

echo

welocme and good luck swap has gone well for me so far from TMR to atkins hope its the same for you x

I'm so cross I had to come here and rant! Just come across my first Atkins negative person. The same person who slated me for doing Exante just asked why I 'gave up on it because I was doing so well' then asked why I would do Atkins and eating all that meat! Fortunately it was on email so I was able to reply kindly that Atkins has changed and a good percentage of your carbs comes from veg.
Have any others had to cope with ignorant comments? I knew how to answer about TFRs so just need a short prepared response without having to go into detail.
I've calmed down now. Just as well he's a very good mate as a casual aquantance would have got a very different answer lol

Back