Hello everyone :-)

Maigre

Well I am new to this, but certainly not new to weight loss!
I have been overweight/obese since the age of 4 when I had to start taking medication for epilepsy which caused massive weight gain. I got to my highest weight when I was 15 (morbidly obese), and have been losing weight ever since, normally about a 15-20lb at a time then maintaining.
Now this is the final push to my goal weight, the last 19lb to lose and I am determined to get their by Christmas and the new year. I am 17 years old and am Vegan.
My weight-loss plan is quite simple, basically start at eating 1500 calories a day, then reduce that by 100 calories for every 4lb I lose till I get to 140lb.

My stats:

age-17
height-5'7"
hw-240lb
lw-155lb
cw-159lb
gw-140lb

Anyway I hope this will be a brilliant few months for us all, Good Luck everyone! :)

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss. :)

welcome to the forum and wishing you lots of luck!

xoxo

Well I am new to this, but certainly not new to weight loss!
I have been overweight/obese since the age of 4 when I had to start taking medication for epilepsy which caused massive weight gain. I got to my highest weight when I was 15 (morbidly obese), and have been losing weight ever since, normally about a 15-20lb at a time then maintaining.
Now this is the final push to my goal weight, the last 19lb to lose and I am determined to get their by Christmas and the new year. I am 17 years old and am Vegan.
My weight-loss plan is quite simple, basically start at eating 1500 calories a day, then reduce that by 100 calories for every 4lb I lose till I get to 140lb.

My stats:

age-17
height-5'7"
hw-240lb
lw-155lb
cw-159lb
gw-140lb

Anyway I hope this will be a brilliant few months for us all, Good Luck everyone! :)
you should try a ketogenic vegan diet, it can be difficult but do able. it would help you lose weight and control epilepsy

Hey! Welcome!

Good luck with the final stages of your diet!

Ben x

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Back