Hello everyone!

stephanie_dee24

Hi everyone!

I'm Steph, I'm 22 and live in Hampshire at the moment!

I've joined here because I'm desperate to lose weight, and there seems to be a lot of support and positivity here. I really look foward to chatting to everyone and hearing your success stories and getting some good advice!

I have always struggled with my weight, and I've always had a poor relationship with food. I've suffered with eating disorders and body dysmorphic disorder, and dispiete all of my efforts and varying weights I have never been happy with my body.

So, for the first time ever, I am trying to do this the healthy way, to a healthy weight. No more restricting or fasting or purging, I want to do this the right way and aim to a healthy weight. And I feel with all the positivity of this forum and the people, and my own strength, I can do this!

Thanks for reading, I'll look foward to chatting and getting to know everyone!

Much love

hi steph welcome to minimins, i have been on every diet u can imagine looking for a quick fix only to end up putting another stone on, i decided nine weeks ago to come back on here and started following s/w and have lost 13.5 pound in that time which i am very happy about it's good to follow a plan that i can stick to when i go out for a meal and that i can stay on permanently and not feel hungry i realised thats why all the other diets failed for me , because i always felt hungry and on s/w there is no need to be hungry. good luck what ever plan u decide to follow :)

Welcome to the forum Steph and good luck with the healthy eating.

hi steph and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

:welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey hun :) xxx

Back