• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello everyone!!!

Marysu

Silver Member
Yep as your body burns that fat for energy now. Great isn't it. Well done on your loss so far.

Kat1e

This is for life
Hello and welcome. Sounds like you are doing great so far! Look forward to talking more. :D

Spinoza

Never give up
Hi C-A, sounds like you've got the hang of this Atkins lark already! Welcome to the board, it's lovely here. :)

Thanks sooo much I feel really energised and feel I can overcome so much temptation, I used to be a take away addict and had bread with every meal. I have 3 stone to loose and have never felt this confident about loosing the weight, I have tried everything in the past! I have Jst received the Atkins book and will read it cover to cover. :)

Great, C-A. This is a fantastic way of eating and living, and welcome again to what may just be the very last 'diet' you will ever need.

Reading the books is important, I think, to give you a good understanding of why this works and how to make it even easier!

Also try The Atkins Community website.

Good luck!

Hi Claire-anna, im on week 3 of Atkins and really enjoying the food, its not like any other conventional diet, no hardship here!

Good luck with your weight loss. x

Hi Claire and welcome, that's a great start love, well done. The stickies at the top are a good starting guide.

Thx all It's my 15th day now can't believe how motivated I am. My only worry is that I'm not eating enough veg. Gonna try really hard this week. :) looking forward to weighing on sat. Hope ur all having a fantastic week

hi and welcome....if you post your daily food habits in the 'what are we eating today' not only will we tell you off if your not eating enough greens ;) but you will also be inspired by some of the other members recipes! :D

Thx all It's my 15th day now can't believe how motivated I am. My only worry is that I'm not eating enough veg. Gonna try really hard this week. :) looking forward to weighing on sat. Hope ur all having a fantastic week

Three mugs of chopped green leaf veggies a day will do it Claire. :)

Morning.