hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CaliforniaDreamer, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. CaliforniaDreamer

CaliforniaDreamer Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    hello!

clearly a newbie here :D i've lurked around this board before but this is the first time i've been serious about my weight loss and thought it wouldnt hurt to join!

I'm 24 and originally from California but now i live in the UK for the past 6years. I've always struggled with my weight but these past two years i had some tragedies in my life that really helped me put some pounds on. Two weeks ago, i went for my eye test and i was told my eyesight had deteriorated so much that i be checked for diabetes. Both my parents are diabetic and it shook me to my core.

So to lose weight, i've purchased a scale for home. I've started counting calories, wearing a pedometer everyday at work, doing light weight on my arms, AND using an Ab Roller at home. I dont have extra cash to join any weight loss systems but im always looking for support and help.

I currently follow the weight watchers meals but thats pretty much it :)

Im a size 20/22 in clothing but i have a holiday back to California in October and im aiming to be a size 16 by then.

WISH ME LUCK!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debemy

debemy Member

Good luck with your goal!!!!

4. diamondapple

diamondapple Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Control
    You seem fully motivated.. Ur all set .. U can defo do this! Plus this site will be a great!!!!!! Support :)

5. trixie89

trixie89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.55%)
    You seem really determined! Good luck with everything :) xxx

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds. If you are using WW meals have you not thought about following the WW plan?

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.