Hello everyone

xsazzle

I'm new to the site - found it while searching for weight watchers propoints in subway.

Have been doing weight watchers since 2nd January this year and have lost 17lbs so far.

Another 6 stone to lose (eugh - but i have nobody to blame but myself) and I have determination. Hoping to use this site to keep my motivation - will always offer motivation too

xsazzle said:
I'm new to the site - found it while searching for weight watchers propoints in subway.

Have been doing weight watchers since 2nd January this year and have lost 17lbs so far.

Another 6 stone to lose (eugh - but i have nobody to blame but myself) and I have determination. Hoping to use this site to keep my motivation - will always offer motivation too

Welcome to the site. I am new to this as well. Just found this quote and I like it..........'a real woman isn't perfect, and a perfect woman isn't real'. Love it. Good luck with WW but it looks like you don't need it. Your doing really well. I started SW in Sept and have lost nearly a stone, need a kick up backside but will succeed. I always get there and I will by Summer.

Thank you - that quote is great and one i will take with me.

Good luck on your journey - sounds. Like you are doing it the best way to me - slower is better I think. Do you enjoy SW?

I just have so much to lose hence the quite substantial loss so far but trust me I battle with my addiction to yummy high calorie food EVERY DAY - sigh

I don't know why I feel different this time, but I do - I think I may actually get there this time - I start off well but normally falter when weight loss becomes slow .

I'm hoping that the new pro points plan with weight watchers will help me get over those hurdles - the 49 weekly extra points may just save me

xsazzle said:
Thank you - that quote is great and one i will take with me.

Good luck on your journey - sounds. Like you are doing it the best way to me - slower is better I think. Do you enjoy SW?

I just have so much to lose hence the quite substantial loss so far but trust me I battle with my addiction to yummy high calorie food EVERY DAY - sigh

I don't know why I feel different this time, but I do - I think I may actually get there this time - I start off well but normally falter when weight loss becomes slow .

I'm hoping that the new pro points plan with weight watchers will help me get over those hurdles - the 49 weekly extra points may just save me

There are a few people at work who are doing there own things loosing weight and I always txt them with encouragement like .......Hi I am your motivation and determination txt, you will succeed! Keep up the good work'. I weigh myself on same day/time each week and put it in my SW diary. I have an app on my phone that I use for my eating/exercise plan. Each time I eat something I write it down and same with exercise. The app isnt SW but a Calorie counting one which I don't use cos am following SW but helps me keep a track of things, which is what indeed! I really enjoy SW and wouldn't do anything else now. I lost 3st 10 oz over 8 years ago on WW and was happy on it, got to my goal. But crept back on so hence back on board but want to use SW forever now...lol never want together big again. Got a hol in October to look forward to. First hol abroad for 7 years so want to look good on beach...lol

Welcome and good luck with ww, your find plenty of support and motivation here.

bsamcd65 said:
There are a few people at work who are doing there own things loosing weight and I always txt them with encouragement like .......Hi I am your motivation and determination txt, you will succeed! Keep up the good work'. I weigh myself on same day/time each week and put it in my SW diary. I have an app on my phone that I use for my eating/exercise plan. Each time I eat something I write it down and same with exercise. The app isnt SW but a Calorie counting one which I don't use cos am following SW but helps me keep a track of things, which is what indeed! I really enjoy SW and wouldn't do anything else now. I lost 3st 10 oz over 8 years ago on WW and was happy on it, got to my goal. But crept back on so hence back on board but want to use SW forever now...lol never want together big again. Got a hol in October to look forward to. First hol abroad for 7 years so want to look good on beach...lol

Sounds like you definitely have a plan AND a reason for motivation - one of my motivations is also a holiday - not booked it yet though

I've been using and tracking, but in the WW app - I find it helpful too

Hi and welcome. I'm doing SW and am looking to lose at least 6 stone. I am getting married next year and so am on a mission but want to lose it steadily and will be keeping it off. Well done for your weight loss so far and good luck with WW. Hope to see you around the boards!

ellen83 said:
Hi and welcome. I'm doing SW and am looking to lose at least 6 stone. I am getting married next year and so am on a mission but want to lose it steadily and will be keeping it off. Well done for your weight loss so far and good luck with WW. Hope to see you around the boards!

Thank you - I hope you meet every goal you set out to achieve x

When is your wedding? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ameetam said:
Hi Everyone......

I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members,
hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
Nice to meet you..

Nice to meet you too and good luck x

Thank you - I hope you meet every goal you set out to achieve x

When is your wedding? x

Thanks hun. I WILL meet them, it's just a matter of time as far as I'm concerned.

Wedding isn't until July 5th next year so plenty of time, my only worry is worrying about excess skin... hopefully as I'm losing it at a sensible rate it shouldn't be too bad as long as I exercise.

Have you got a date in mind for when you want to be at target?

ellen83 said:
Thanks hun. I WILL meet them, it's just a matter of time as far as I'm concerned.

Wedding isn't until July 5th next year so plenty of time, my only worry is worrying about excess skin... hopefully as I'm losing it at a sensible rate it shouldn't be too bad as long as I exercise.

Have you got a date in mind for when you want to be at target?

I feel as motivated as you are at the moment - I keep saying I WILL get there this time and with WW I don't actually feel like I'm dieting. In the past my problem has been portion sizes and this plan is helping my brain programme what my eating habits should look like without depriving myself. The online help and tracking on my iPhone has made it so easy to follow too - god help me if my iPhone breaks though haha x

You have got plenty of time to get to an ideal weight to feel comfortable at your wedding and what a great date to have to focus you - I look forward to watching you reach your goals

I share your worry about excess skin I seem to be doing ok so far and I will continue to do as you are - losing it slowly and some exercise. I originally weighed 19st1 in mid 2009 and have taken it very slowly to get to where I am now with a blip during 2011 where I put on over 1 stone - that's why I joined WW as I didn't think I could do it by myself anymore

I don't have a specific date in mind so I think that is something I need to think about and plan something special. I am planning to go to Florida with my daughter when i have lost lots of weight but that is too far away for me to use (have to save the money to book that first haha)

I think having the right attitude is as important (if not more so) as what you eat. It definitely helps me having a goal but I am looking at this being a lifestyle change rather then just a way to lose weight.

I'm not sure I was at my heaviest but at starting SW I was 19st 11... I will NEVER see that weight again. I am happy that now I am back to being pre pregnancy weight at least, my next biggish target is to get to the weight I met my OH at which was about 16st. Aiming to be there before my birthday this year at the very latest.

Back