Hello everyone

Hi all, I'm new to this site and the Cambridge diet... I started on Monday and feeling great.. I feel slimmer, less bloated.. And found it alot easier than I thought... I'm 11.4 and won't to get to 9 st if I can or 8.13 would be the cherry in the cake... Anyway hope all doing well and keep blending!

Hi sweetie!
Welcome!
xx

Welcome love! :) x

The first 5 days is the hardest, then it DOES get easier, just get in the zone and keep focussed. We are all here to give you a boost when needed
Be strong
hugs
xx

Hello ppl...
Am new here...though have been following this site since quite some time. Was 14st 5 lbs when started and am now 13st 9lbs. Anyways just stepped into week 6 of CD, 810kcal plan...have been gyming 2-3 times a week and 30mins walk 2 days...but somehow feel the weight loss is slower than everyone else here...I know everyone is different and I shouldn't be comparing but 10lbs in 5 weeks seems too slow and frustrating...want to reach my 11.5 St target by June 12th as that's when my son turns 2 and had promised him to be/look Yummy Mummy in his bday party....:0

Hi all, am new to the forum today, and new to the CD. First day today, not too bad, but keep on thinking about FOOOOOOOD!!!
Would be nice to follow all your progress,
Best wishes to everyone on the diet!!!
Catxxx

Hello newbies.. I've not done it before.. My friend is now a consultant so doing it with her.. I am a teacher so I save my first shake for playtime.. Soup at lunch.. 200 cal dinner bout 7 then last shake bout 8.30-9.. I find the water hard in the day as can't keep going out for a wee.. My target is June 12th for my friends hen weekend the. Her wedding is August 4th.., I just wanna loose so anything better than nothing ..

I got weighed on sat... Lost 7lbs in 5 days... Tried to make diff things with the shakes... made fudge, muffins and Mousse. Choc orange mousse was like a guilty pleasure... Toffee and walnut shake made into a muffin for Breaky was yum too.. How's everyone else doing?

Well done Hun on yr weight loss that's fab I'm so impressed x stick at it and you will be there in no time x

ilovesweets said:
I got weighed on sat... Lost 7lbs in 5 days... Tried to make diff things with the shakes... made fudge, muffins and Mousse. Choc orange mousse was like a guilty pleasure... Toffee and walnut shake made into a muffin for Breaky was yum too.. How's everyone else doing?

How did you manage to make muffin out of shakes.... Am very interested to know...!!!!

Crush 2 sweeteners and add packet of shake mix... Add water (not amount on pack) little at a time and mix. I kept mixing and adding little until
It's bit stiffer then cake mix... Split into half and put into silicone cake cases and in microwave for bout 1 min and half.. Decide how u like them cooked... I then ate my crispy on top and gooey inside... Toffee and walnut made much better than banana I used tonight.. What ever though it's a trick that ur being naughty and eating cake
Good luck x

bhooms said:
Hello ppl...
Am new here...though have been following this site since quite some time. Was 14st 5 lbs when started and am now 13st 9lbs. Anyways just stepped into week 6 of CD, 810kcal plan...have been gyming 2-3 times a week and 30mins walk 2 days...but somehow feel the weight loss is slower than everyone else here...I know everyone is different and I shouldn't be comparing but 10lbs in 5 weeks seems too slow and frustrating...want to reach my 11.5 St target by June 12th as that's when my son turns 2 and had promised him to be/look Yummy Mummy in his bday party....:0

Hey you prob have already been asked this.. But r u drinking enough water? all diets work diff for people.. In the last 7 yrs I've got rosemary comely to work, baffled slimming work people as nothing worked after 2 months.. Was told not to waste my money anymore, lost on old points way on weight watchers, put in 5 lbs in the attack phase of dukan diet and failed at loosing on weight watchers new pro points way.. Now this is working... You are on the 810 step where as I'm
On sole source plus only 600 ish cal one.. That could be diff.. Don't give up.. Maybe try swapping round foods or when u normally eat ie if have meal at tea try lunch instead.
Sorry if this is repeative c r a p xx

ilovesweets said:
Hey you prob have already been asked this.. But r u drinking enough water? all diets work diff for people.. In the last 7 yrs I've got rosemary comely to work, baffled slimming work people as nothing worked after 2 months.. Was told not to waste my money anymore, lost on old points way on weight watchers, put in 5 lbs in the attack phase of dukan diet and failed at loosing on weight watchers new pro points way.. Now this is working... You are on the 810 step where as I'm
On sole source plus only 600 ish cal one.. That could be diff.. Don't give up.. Maybe try swapping round foods or when u normally eat ie if have meal at tea try lunch instead.
Sorry if this is repeative c r a p xx

Thanks dear...I have been drinking just about enough....let's say around 2.5-3lts min. Yeah have been trying to do subtle changes to see if anything works...can't seem to figure out though...have done few changes this week and my weigh in is Tomm eve. Let's see what the scale says.

Thanks again.

Back