Hello everyone.

Hello and good luck :)

Just seeing if I set ticker up right ....

what is the ticker? I havent got a clue either lol

Ah thankyou x

Here here getting fit!!!! Well done you! Bet you look amazing and feel well chuffed!!!!
xxx

Hi mandymoo
I have that problem too but I can't stand the powders. To be honest the only carton I like is chocolate... It's going to be a long 10 weeks lol

Glad I am not the only one. Thats a shame that you dont like the shakes ..... I cant get enough of the chocolate one with ice. I hope you manage to stick to it. Plz do the losses are amazing :D

Mandymoo69 ur losses are fantastic! Have u had any slip ups at all in the 5 weeks? I hope my losses are similar to urs! X

Hi Goalbyxmas. Thanks I am really happy with my loss so far and it is definitely spurring me on. I have slipped up once but I dont think it was too bad. I was working away from home and staying overnight in a hotel and I hadnt had anything to eat since 5am and was so hungry that when I got to hotel I headed straight to the restaurant :( I did have the chicken ceasar salad so it could have been worse I supoose but that is the only time I have deviated. I have a planned break in October which will be for nearly 2 weeks and to be honest I am filled with fear about coming off this incase I cant get back on it. I know its stupid and I cant live my life around a diet but I think I am becoming addicted to the losses x

Back