Hello Everyone

Dizzie

Good morning everyone.

After looking around the forums last night I found this part and was so happy I did :eek:

My name is Joanne and I'm 42 years old. I started my journey when I topped the scales at 34 stone and I looked at myself and said in my mind " I'm killing myself " and I have a handicapped daughter that needs me alive. So I made the appointment to the doctors he did offer me the band but I said no! I made myself fat Ill change it myself. On that note I went on a low carb diet and lost over 200lbs. I have changed my diets a lot over the few years and now doing the JUDDD diet.

I'm now at 20 stone 4lbs the only thing I do regret is not having photos of myself at my biggest. I always hated my photo being took. It's funny though cus when I look at myself I still see this big person even though others notice the difference. I can only tell by my clothes getting way to big and the lose skin " that I'm hating "

On my weight tracker I put a photo of my little girl and every day i look at it and it reminds me just why I'm doing this she is my motivation 100%

Thank you for reading

Joanne x x

Hi Joanne. What an amazing journey you have had so far!! You are in the right place for support and im looking forward to seeing how you get on. I dread loose skin but you know what its gonna be worth it xx

Hi Joanne,
That is an incredible effort! Seriously impressive. Well done.

Your girl is adorable! Great idea to have her for your inspiration.

RB :)

Hi Joanne,
I am amazed 200lbs that is awesome !!! I'm a special needs teacher so your post really got me ! What a great mam you are ! You should be so proud of yourself ! I'm proud of you xx keep it up xxx

* Pink cactus *

Hi Joanne, your journey is fantastic well done on your weight loss so far amazing losses keep going mate and keep us informed

Thank you everyone for your comments. I took a rest from here for a little due to RT. I'm starting a Exante Diet 1st Aug and not all of my friends agree with it :( but I am still going to do this diet and prove to them I can stay with it. I do understand them and why they worry about so little cals but it's better then putting my life at risk by being over weight like I am. My fiancee isn't keen on me starting this diet but he is backing me 100% and understands why I'm doing it.

Well done on your incredible weight loss so far and the best of luck with exante.

I'm so glad I found this little space on the forum too :) It's truly inspirational seeing people like myself with more to lose, who are succeeding.

I haven't read many yet, will slowly work through them as they get bumped.

Do you find it easier having a set weigh in day? I just weigh at random. I imagine it makes sense for keeping better track?

best way dizzie i was the same and i thought got to stop this now i do it on a friday like yourself and works better for me x

I might have to give a once weekly thing a go, if I can refrain from pulling out the scales lol. Friday makes sense since folk usually trip at the weekend, gives you the rest of the week to recover :)

it works paula then you can have a little fun on friday or the weekend and then straight back to plan

Yes :) I've decided to do the 50lb Christmas challenge and start it on Friday. Partly because I have had a really bad weekend and I am scared to touch the scales right now lol

Back