Hello Everyone! :)

Hey Jo! Well Done on joining today :) Which Books did you buy? How fab that there were Books/Bars which were Half Price! Yey! Love a Bargain :) x How have u felt today? X

I got the shop, eat out and journal. I find the value diary hard to use to search for things so I'm mainly using the calculator and book.

Felt amazing today so nice to have that spark back! Even had enough pp left to have a few choccys last night! X

I got the shop, eat out and journal. I find the value diary hard to use to search for things so I'm mainly using the calculator and book.

Felt amazing today so nice to have that spark back! Even had enough pp left to have a few choccys last night! X

I've got the Shop and Eat Out Books, they are very dog earred from lots of use in 24wks! What was your choccy of choice? X

I've got the Shop and Eat Out Books, they are very dog earred from lots of use in 24wks! What was your choccy of choice? X

My friend bought me a milk tray as a thank you present but worked out the points for a portion of 3 choccys! :)

My friend bought me a milk tray as a thank you present but worked out the points for a portion of 3 choccys! :)

Awww that was nice of them, I bet u enjoyed them more knowing you was stopping at 3? X

Awww that was nice of them, I bet u enjoyed them more knowing you was stopping at 3? X

Yes I made sure I picked the nice flavours and also got a big smile off my husband and kids who had no problem polishing off the rest!!!

Yes I made sure I picked the nice flavours and also got a big smile off my husband and kids who had no problem polishing off the rest!!!

Ha ha ha! Poppy is like that when I share my stuff with her! Which Flavours did u pick? I'd have to pick 3 Nutty ones as those are my favourites! X

Ha ha ha! Poppy is like that when I share my stuff with her! Which Flavours did u pick? I'd have to pick 3 Nutty ones as those are my favourites! X

Got to be a truffle!! I'm a sucker for anything with praline or truffle mmmmm why did I let them finish them all lol!!!

Got to be a truffle!! I'm a sucker for anything with praline or truffle mmmmm why did I let them finish them all lol!!!

OMG there would be no point in us sharing a box, we would fight over them! I always leave the Soft Centres and Caramels, can't stand those! Yuck! X

OMG there would be no point in us sharing a box, we would fight over them! I always leave the Soft Centres and Caramels, can't stand those! Yuck! X

Lol I hate white chocolate so they are always easy to give up!!

Lol I hate white chocolate so they are always easy to give up!!

White Choc is VERY sickly and the White Choc Options is just disgusting! X

Il share a box with u any day serena. Love all the caramel and the strawberry/orange ones too. ;)
I agree with the white choc, only like.milky buttons lol and the whote choc.options is indeed very yukky! X

Il share a box with u any day serena. Love all the caramel and the strawberry/orange ones too. ;)
I agree with the white choc, only like.milky buttons lol and the whote choc.options is indeed very yukky! X

I've not found anyone who likes the White Options! I never buy Boxes of Chocs now as there's more I don't like than I do like! X

Hi everyone I've started up a diary if anyone's interested!!

Called 4 stone down...2 to go!!

Hope to see u there xx

Back