HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by meljh1989, 22 August 2014 Social URL.

1. meljh1989

meljh1989 Member

hi everyone :)

I am a new member to slimming for about the 4th in so many years!!! going to stick to it this time. so much so that i have just brought a 12 week countdown.

trying to lose 3 stone 8 pounds.

ive even joined bootcamp 3 times a week which starts in the morning

wish me luck and i hope your all well. I look forward to speaking to some of you very shortly :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lundychick

Lundychick Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I am a newbie too! good luck!!
    I am following SW Extra Easy and still trying to get my head round it after following Weightwatcher previously. I really need to incorporate exercise too but not so easy as I am on my own with 3 girlies and already rely on my parents for babysitting quite a bit! No.2 daughter starting school next week so hoping I will get more time!

There is a boot camp running near me and been tempted to sign up before. How is it going for you? :)

4. meljh1989

meljh1989 Member

I haven't been to boot camp yet but I will let you know how it goes when I do. Loads of people I know have lost loads of weight doing it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.