Step 1 Sole Source Hello everyone

Yes it is very normal to feel a bit down in week 2. Look at the diaries of past dieters and see how many disappear. You lady are not too be one of them💪 ( that’s not a chicken drumstick it’s a show of strength emoji, don’t want you getting any ideas 🤪😜😂)
Jx
Haha yes it does resemble a chicken drumstick!

I am am definitely not giving up! I will have a boiled egg and some water I feel so wild!

Going to have a look through the older posts.

Thank you xx

Hi,

Thank you for your response! I will have another litre of water and maybe a coffee hopefully that will help.

I thought week 1 would be the hardest not week two I am definitely in ketosis because my mouth tastes disgusting lol don’t get me started about my breath!

Could be what you warned me about my exercise increasing I text my consultant she told me next week we will look at increasing to 4 packs but for now to have an egg or some chicken.

I am definitely not giving up but I will have a boiled egg if the water doesn’t fill me up.

Is it normal to feel a bit down on week 2? Or am I just feeling sorry for myself xx

You are doing so well Rolo! :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin: For me week 2 was also the hardest in terms of cravings and questioning everything - a few times I got annoyed at myself for letting myself get to a position where I needed something this extreme. I was angry that I couldn’t find the drive to just eat healthily and exercise like a ‘normal’ person. I needed eggs with a small bit of veg a couple of times and I felt much better for it! Eating something low carb now is better than letting yourself get to a state where you’re so hungry you grab something else instead!

You are in this for the long haul too and I think it’s really important for us all to learn that we don’t need to be so black and white about our diet - it’s ok to have a little extra and it doesn’t mean we’ve ruined everything, should eat a pack of biscuits and start again tomorrow. I am very guilty of having that all or nothing attitude :oops: Plus, I bet 3 shakes and a egg is a lot less than you ate this day 2 weeks ago!

Today was my first day of week 4 and in my first 3 weeks I have lost 16.5lb. That’s been mostly Step 1B, a couple days of 1A, and 3 or 4 low carb meals. I was hoping to try 1A for all of week 4 to see if it accelerates things because W2 and W3 losses weren’t too high but I’ve decided to stick to 800 cals as I’ve got a kidney infection and don’t want to go too low while I heal. Depending on how much I lose this week, I might try 1A next week assuming I’m feeling better.

Ps. I can relate to the monster breath. I’m carrying mouth wash in my bag with me everywhere :classic_roll_eyes:

You are doing so well Rolo! :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin: For me week 2 was also the hardest in terms of cravings and questioning everything - a few times I got annoyed at myself for letting myself get to a position where I needed something this extreme. I was angry that I couldn’t find the drive to just eat healthily and exercise like a ‘normal’ person. I needed eggs with a small bit of veg a couple of times and I felt much better for it! Eating something low carb now is better than letting yourself get to a state where you’re so hungry you grab something else instead!

You are in this for the long haul too and I think it’s really important for us all to learn that we don’t need to be so black and white about our diet - it’s ok to have a little extra and it doesn’t mean we’ve ruined everything, should eat a pack of biscuits and start again tomorrow. I am very guilty of having that all or nothing attitude :oops: Plus, I bet 3 shakes and a egg is a lot less than you ate this day 2 weeks ago!

Today was my first day of week 4 and in my first 3 weeks I have lost 16.5lb. That’s been mostly Step 1B, a couple days of 1A, and 3 or 4 low carb meals. I was hoping to try 1A for all of week 4 to see if it accelerates things because W2 and W3 losses weren’t too high but I’ve decided to stick to 800 cals as I’ve got a kidney infection and don’t want to go too low while I heal. Depending on how much I lose this week, I might try 1A next week assuming I’m feeling better.

Ps. I can relate to the monster breath. I’m carrying mouth wash in my bag with me everywhere :classic_roll_eyes:

Thank you,

I have had another litre of water and a boiled egg and I feel a little bit better. I have been reading some of the older posts as suggested by Skydragon and she was totally right there are loads of posts about week 2 being hard and lots of people stop posting in week 2.

I am definitely going to swop on to the 200 calorie sachets but I don’t know if I want to go upto 4 a day I wanted to stay on 3 a day as long as I could. I will see what my consultant says on Monday.
You definitely know what your doing I just need to read my body and learn when I need a little bit more food.

I hope you are better soon bless you

Xx

Sydragon and CD18 are wise! Don't hold back from an additional sachet or egg if that get you through. Staying in keto will help you. You can also google "keto flu" and see if some salt and other things will help you. Keep on posting, Rolo.

Sydragon and CD18 are wise! Don't hold back from an additional sachet or egg if that get you through. Staying in keto will help you. You can also google "keto flu" and see if some salt and other things will help you. Keep on posting, Rolo.

Thank you, I am definitely listening to all the advice I am getting!

Had a good day today went to the seaside and sat with everyone whilst they had lunch and wasn’t even bothered today.

Just cooked them all tea and again it hasn’t been too bad would be lying if I said I was at all tempted but definitely bare able unlike yesterday.

I don’t feel as hungry today as yesterday so just having my 3 products and lots of water.

Definitely a better day thank you ladies for all your support. I am so not giving up! Xx

Very glad to hear it. The over activity can effect the balance so you just need to listen to what your body tells you. Having a couple of eggs won’t really effect the loses but it just might be enough to boost the cals to keep your equilibrium.
Jx

Very glad to hear it. The over activity can effect the balance so you just need to listen to what your body tells you. Having a couple of eggs won’t really effect the loses but it just might be enough to boost the cals to keep your equilibrium.
Jx

Hi Jen,

I am going to swop to 3 200 calorie products at my weigh in tomorrow, and like you said on the days I go to the gym or do a lot of walking I am going to have an egg or 2 if I need it.

Feeling so much better now and hopefully week 3 will be easier.

I can definitely see a difference now I wore a top yesterday that I bought over a year ago and felt great in it and for once it wasn’t black!

How are you getting on? Are you ok? Xx

I think you ll feel the benefit of the the product upgrade. If you ve been doing a fair bit and are feeling that meh way. Step 1 water, it does amaze me how much it can effect the way you are feeling, no better ? Then the extra cals are the way to go and as much sleep as you are able.
The clothes re fitting is excellent must admit, yay for you🤩🤩. love it when a top that made you look like a badly stuffed sausage fits nicely 😅
X

I think you ll feel the benefit of the the product upgrade. If you ve been doing a fair bit and are feeling that meh way. Step 1 water, it does amaze me how much it can effect the way you are feeling, no better ? Then the extra cals are the way to go and as much sleep as you are able.
The clothes re fitting is excellent must admit, yay for you🤩🤩. love it when a top that made you look like a badly stuffed sausage fits nicely 😅
X

Haha I know exactly what you mean about the badly stuffed sausage! Yeah I am aiming for 4/5 litres a day every day now.

Looking forward to having different products too more range on the 200 calorie ones.

I am only going to the gym 3 times this week as opposed to 4 days and a long walking shopping session last week. If I feel I can do more I might go to the gym Saturday morning as well but I will see how I am feeling first.

I messaged my consultant Friday she said she couldn’t see my file as she wasn’t home but thought I was on the lowest shakes and that I should have an egg or some chicken and that we would discuss it on Monday. I haven’t heard from her since. Thank god for you guys on here or I probably would of caved and ate carbs!

Xx

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all ok?

2nd weigh in today and I lost 3 lbs so that’s 12lbs in 2 weeks. I am really happy with that.

I have changed on to the higher cal shakes after my wobble on Friday and I have just had a lovely smoothie for breakfast which felt like a massive treat!

So on to week 3 hope it’s a better/easier week than week 2 but if it isn’t it’s only 7 days until week 4 so onwards and upwards!

Hope you all have a fantastic week too and I am looking forward to hearing from you all especially Skydragon after her weigh in! Very excited to hear the results!

Thank you everyone for all your support this weekend with my wobble I couldn’t have gotten through it without you!

Xx

Excellent looking good for the stone next week, excellent that the new products felt like a treat, weigh in went well xxx

How bizarre, I've just come across this thread as I'm on day 9 and 9lbs down, same when you first posted! Hopefully my next loss will be the same as yours too.

I get how you're feeling with the lack of support from your consultant, I was definitely expecting more which is why I'm paying extra to do Cambridge rather than a cheaper version.

Congrats on your loss so far, you seem super focused so hopefully we can stick together to the end xx

How bizarre, I've just come across this thread as I'm on day 9 and 9lbs down, same when you first posted! Hopefully my next loss will be the same as yours too.

I get how you're feeling with the lack of support from your consultant, I was definitely expecting more which is why I'm paying extra to do Cambridge rather than a cheaper version.

Congrats on your loss so far, you seem super focused so hopefully we can stick together to the end xx

Hi Cunners!

Well done so far on your journey and congratulations on your 1st week how are you finding week 2?

My consultant isn’t great but she is literally round the corner from me so it’s handy If there was another consultant close by I would change I don’t think she would be able to help me if I had any problems but luckily there are some amazing people on this forum who have kept me on the straight and narrow lol

Keep posting it really does motivate you to succeed xx

I'm definitely finding week 2 easier than week 1. I had a day on step 2 as had a pre planned meal on Saturday so ordered grilled sea bass and green beans, I don't know if maybe that helped as I've been able to eat a proper meal!

How far along are you now and what ate you aiming for?

I go to New York for new year and have decided I'm gonna buy myself a £700 Canada Goose coat in a size 10. I figure if I'm spending more than my rent payment on it, it will be an incentive to fit into it haha xx

I'm definitely finding week 2 easier than week 1. I had a day on step 2 as had a pre planned meal on Saturday so ordered grilled sea bass and green beans, I don't know if maybe that helped as I've been able to eat a proper meal!

How far along are you now and what ate you aiming for?

I go to New York for new year and have decided I'm gonna buy myself a £700 Canada Goose coat in a size 10. I figure if I'm spending more than my rent payment on it, it will be an incentive to fit into it haha xx

Hi,

Glad week 2 is going well for you!

I am day 16 now and really enjoying this week and up to now finding it a lot easier now I have switched on to the 200 calorie sachets, I am still only having 3 a day but as I am exercising most days my consultant said I could have some chicken or an egg on a night if I need it. I haven’t needed it yet but it’s good to know I can.

I can definitely tell I have lost weight I feel really good still away to go but thinking of it in small parts so in 8lbs time I will be in the 13 stone bracket which is my next goal.

Coat sounds lovely so does New York I bet you can’t wait. What an incentive to keep you on track! Xx

Back