Step 1 Sole Source Hello everyone

It's amazing the difference in consultants eh,m mine has never weighed me, we just ended up doing it ourselves
Good luck for weigh in today :) xx

Hi,

Thanks for your message, your consultant sounds worse than mine!

That’s really not good though is there any more consultants in your area you could change to?

I won’t change mine as she is literally round the corner and I get so much support on here I don’t really need her to help me but you should at least be getting weighed and measured!

X

Wooo that's amazing Rolo, go you! You must be delighted! :D It makes all the restraint worth it to see the results!

That’s awful about all of your consultants not being great :( Ye should definitely try to find betters ones as the reason this is much more expensive than Exante etc. is for that support. Is there generally only one consultant per area or is it possible to change?

Mine is fantastic - we are all booked in for individual half hour meetings in a really nice medical clinic. She also texts or rings during the week to make sure we are doing ok and I know I can ring her at anytime. The time I went off plan I let her know straight away and she completely reassured me. She also told me to buy psyllium husks for constipation as it’s better than Cambridge fibre in her opinion, so I really liked that she wasn’t just trying to sell her stuff to me. Ye should all be getting this kind of care too :oops: Xxx

Wooo that's amazing Rolo, go you! You must be delighted! :D It makes all the restraint worth it to see the results!

That’s awful about all of your consultants not being great :( Ye should definitely try to find betters ones as the reason this is much more expensive than Exante etc. is for that support. Is there generally only one consultant per area or is it possible to change?

Mine is fantastic - we are all booked in for individual half hour meetings in a really nice medical clinic. She also texts or rings during the week to make sure we are doing ok and I know I can ring her at anytime. The time I went off plan I let her know straight away and she completely reassured me. She also told me to buy psyllium husks for constipation as it’s better than Cambridge fibre in her opinion, so I really liked that she wasn’t just trying to sell her stuff to me. Ye should all be getting this kind of care too :oops: Xxx

Hello you!

Hope you are feeling better?

Yes I am over the moon with 3 off this week it all adds up and definitely going in the right direction. I also lost 10.5 inches over the 3 weeks so very focused and motivated to keep going.

My consultant to be fair was really good today I wonder if it’s because she gets lots of people starting and then not sticking with it. She was great today even gave me some free samples to try.

Xx

Hi,

Thanks for your message, your consultant sounds worse than mine!

That’s really not good though is there any more consultants in your area you could change to?

I won’t change mine as she is literally round the corner and I get so much support on here I don’t really need her to help me but you should at least be getting weighed and measured!

X
Well done on your loss, brilliant :)
I always thought she was quite good cos she's quite relaxed, easy to get on with. Don't feel strange going to her house or anything. But do think there could be more support, that's the whole point of going to a consultant. Probably won't change tho, as you say there's a lot of support here and kinda feel i've come this far with her now.... xx

Hi Cunners,
Sorry for delay replying my internet is playing up!

I lost 3lbs so I have lost 1 stone 1 pound in 3 weeks so extremely happy! How are you? Xx

That's amazing! I bet you feel so good! So happy for you.

This diet is really messing with my insides, everyone seems to get bunged up but I'm the complete opposite, had a very near accident today 😂😂😂😂 can't tell if it's the coffee I'm having in my shakes or the lack of solid food. Hope it all shapes in this week's loss haha xx

Aww no hope you are ok maybe best to try cutting back on the coffee to see if it’s that.

I haven’t been very well for the last few days think I have a sickness bug I can’t stop being sick. I have absolutely no energy and a very bad headache not a good week for me!

Hope you are having a good week xx

Aww no hope you are ok maybe best to try cutting back on the coffee to see if it’s that.

I haven’t been very well for the last few days think I have a sickness bug I can’t stop being sick. I have absolutely no energy and a very bad headache not a good week for me!

That's amazing! I bet you feel so good! So happy for you.

This diet is really messing with my insides, everyone seems to get bunged up but I'm the complete opposite, had a very near accident today 😂😂😂😂 can't tell if it's the coffee I'm having in my shakes or the lack of solid food. Hope it all shapes in this week's loss haha xx

Me too #completeopposite

Aww no hope you're feeling better now hun! Do you think it's diet related or just poorly in general?

I think my toilet trouble has helped with the loss so far this week 😂😂😂 weighed myself tonight and I'm another 2lbs down... AT NIGHT! I've gone from promising to no weigh to doing sneaky weigh ins myself 🤦🏼‍♀️ at least I'm still on track. Day 18 for me done xxx

Aww no hope you're feeling better now hun! Do you think it's diet related or just poorly in general?

I think my toilet trouble has helped with the loss so far this week 😂😂😂 weighed myself tonight and I'm another 2lbs down... AT NIGHT! I've gone from promising to no weigh to doing sneaky weigh ins myself 🤦🏼‍♀️ at least I'm still on track. Day 18 for me done xxx

Hi hun,

Yes think it was just a bug starting to feel a bit better now, I was so bad last night I just couldn’t stop being sick it was awful.

First time I have gone of plan since I started Cambridge was this morning and I had a slice of dry toast to try and stop me from being sick again it worked so I don’t regret it. Hopefully it won’t affect me on Monday when I get weighed.

Oh lovely a 2lb loss on a night you are doing so well! It feels like it is going really quickly doesn’t it I think once you get passed week 2 it’s easier I don’t even have any cravings at the moment just happy to be losing weight xx

Hi All,

Well this week has been a funny one with me not being very well for a few days.

I have stayed on the 3 shakes and I am definitely feeling better now hopefully it won’t have affected my weight loss on Monday.

Hope you have all had a good week and enjoy the weekend xx

Hi All,
Hope everyone is ok?

I got weighed this morning and I have lost another 3lbs so that’s 1stone 4lbs in four weeks so really happy hoping to get down into the next stone at my next weigh in fingers crossed.

Feeling loads better after my sickness bug last week surprised how floored by it I was but onwards and upwards.

Feeling really motivated xx

Awesome! You may be into the 13s this week or next. Bravo!

Hi Aligal,

I hope so! I am going to try and up my water a bit this week to see if that helps. Hope you’re having a good week too xx

Hi all,
Hope everyone is well?

Well weigh in today was 1 pound off so that’s 1 stone 5 pounds. Unfortunately due to my continued bad luck with my health I now am on really strong antibiotics and because I have been so weak my consultant had moved me up to step3 until I am back on my feet.

She said to see how my losses go on this step as I can increase my gym sessions on this stage too. So once I am better I am going to up my exercise to an hour four times a week.

I ideally need to lose 2.5/3 a week to get to my target before Christmas.

Hello you!

Hope you are ok? Have you had a good couple of days?

Yes I am good thanks had physio at the gym this morning then a shopping trip this afternoon with my friend just looking not buying at the moment though but was 3 hours of free exercise walking around so enjoyed it.

Think I am going to change to the 200 calorie shakes think as I am getting more active I need a little bit more.

I might text my consultant I haven’t heard from her since Monday when I got weighed and I was only there about 10 minutes.
I thought she would be in touch more really especially in the first few weeks but maybe I should take it as a compliment that she thinks I am doing well.

X
My consultant texts me twice a day, to make sure I'm drinking water !

Hey Rolo! How are you getting on? Sorry to hear about you having a bad time w9th your health and well done on losing 2 stone! I have a new consultant now and she is so much better! I started with her last week and have been finding it so much better!

Hi everyone, a week back on cambridge. Lost 9.5 lbs in first week but struggling now. Have had to eat some food and have had cucumber and pickle onions. That sounds gross but very low on calories and I feel full.

My consultant is lovely. She is not the nearest one to me but I really think she cares and I am not just a business transaction like another one I met.

Helps to have forums like this.

Back