Step 1 Sole Source Hello everyone

Hey Rolo! How are you getting on? Sorry to hear about you having a bad time w9th your health and well done on losing 2 stone! I have a new consultant now and she is so much better! I started with her last week and have been finding it so much better!

Hello you!

Hope you are ok?

I am ok been plodding along the last couple of weeks cheating a bit but head back in the game and I want another stone off by the middle of November so here we go!

Glad you have found a good consultant mine is still rubbish at least she is consistent!

Xx

Thanks another 2.5. I on higher than step1 as I have three packs veg and milk. This time I am in it for the long term as a low carb diet. 2 to 3 lbs a week will be ok at the moment. When my weight goes down I may cut back again. Thanks for support.

Thanks another 2.5. I on higher than step1 as I have three packs veg and milk. This time I am in it for the long term as a low carb diet. 2 to 3 lbs a week will be ok at the moment. When my weight goes down I may cut back again. Thanks for support.

Hi Bel22,

Well done another 2.5 that’s great! It’s good that you are thinking long term I love vlcd they are the only diet that works for me I have to see results quick or I give up. I tried other diets and lost a pound a week or half a pound and I found it soul destroying seeing bigger losses really helps you to stay motivated.

Xx

Hi All,

As you all will have seen in my previous posts my consultant was rubbish and has now quit leaving me in a dilemma as the only other consultant is 30 minutes drive and to be honest I have met her before and I didn’t feel comfortable with her so I am now trying Exante. Just got weighed after my last week on Cambridge mixed with Exante and I have lost another 4lbs so very happy with that.

Starting 100% Exante from today hoping I will enjoy the products as much as I have on Cambridge if not I will but the bullet and sign up with the other consultant. Going to give it a month and see how I get on.

Has anyone else tried Exante after Cambridge? Hope everyone is ok xx

Hi All,

As you all will have seen in my previous posts my consultant was rubbish and has now quit leaving me in a dilemma as the only other consultant is 30 minutes drive and to be honest I have met her before and I didn’t feel comfortable with her so I am now trying Exante. Just got weighed after my last week on Cambridge mixed with Exante and I have lost another 4lbs so very happy with that.

Starting 100% Exante from today hoping I will enjoy the products as much as I have on Cambridge if not I will but the bullet and sign up with the other consultant. Going to give it a month and see how I get on.

Has anyone else tried Exante after Cambridge? Hope everyone is ok xx

Wow well done on another 4 pounds Rolo, that’s amazing!!! Best of luck with all Exante, I hope you’ll survive without your cherry and strawberry smoothies hehe! Looking forward to seeing how your losses compare but I’m sure there won’t be a difference! I’ll be sticking with a mix of both for now anyway! Xxxx

Morning,

Weigh in this morning another 4lbs off so super happy!
I haven’t been in this weight range since I was three months pregnant with my youngest son and he is 13!

Feeling so good and very motivated to get to my goal.

Good luck everyone and keep going xx

Back