hello everyone

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by abz, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

Hi there. I've been looking through this forum and good grief!! i thought i had tried a lot of diets but there are an awful lot on here that i've never even heard of!!

i'm on my 9th day of an 11 day detox and have lost 5lbs on it so far. i am looking for something to continue onto so i don't regain the weight i've just lost. i'm currently 15st 9 and haven't been under 15st 7 for about a year. i would ideally like to reach 11st 7 which is when i was slim and happy.

i have been reading some older threads on the juddd diet. is anybody still doing this? does it actually work or not?

also, if somebody could give me a hint as to what all the diets are when people abbreviate them. i might be being stupid, cd i can get but ss? and there are loads of them!!

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    SS is sole source on Cambridge (CD)
    LL = Lighter life
    LT = Lipotrim
    WW = Weight watchers
    SW = Slimming world

Have I missed any out?

Welcome to the forum x

4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi welcome and good luck :)

5. abz

abz Gold Member

thanks guys :D

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.