Hello everyone

WOW WOW WOW!!!!! You must feel great! Well done - the worst is over! xx

Wow that is amazing!!! :D

Big congratulations to you. My WI is tomorrow, im keeping everything crossed for a good result.

xxx

Thrilled for ya hun! You deserve the lift. Well done you! Roll on next week!

Big congratulations to you. My WI is tomorrow, im keeping everything crossed for a good result.

xxx

Good luck tomorrow hun! Post and lets know how ya get on! It will be brill!:D

Wow :) 11.5, thats loads! Even bigger than my 10lbs hehe :p

I've got my second weigh in tomorrow, EAGERLY awaiting this one to see how my weight loss is doing, my family keep mentioning that you can see a difference and my jeans are certainly feeling a bit looser, we can only hope for the best right people :)

Wow :) 11.5, thats loads! Even bigger than my 10lbs hehe :p

I've got my second weigh in tomorrow, EAGERLY awaiting this one to see how my weight loss is doing, my family keep mentioning that you can see a difference and my jeans are certainly feeling a bit looser, we can only hope for the best right people :)

Hi Aaron, congratulations on your 10lb and good luck for today. Yes let's all be positive, and hope for the best :)

xxx

Hi Flirtygerty good luck for today, I'm sure you will be as amazed as I was :D

Hi Nikita, so glad you are getting on with LT without too much suffering, better than me! In just a couple of weeks you will really be seeing a huge difference and then along come all the compliments.....So sorry to hear about the break-up, I've been divorced twice and wrote men off.....then along came my soul-mate, totally out of the blue, 9 years youngr, totally gorgeous and sexy, who loves me whatever weight I am....amazingly!!! But totally supports me in LT as he wants me to happy with me too!

Back