hello everyone.......:)

dizzy154

hi guys...:wave_cry: how is everyone today?
Im starting weight watchers today haven't tried it before but really need to lose some weight... have been on this site a long time ago whilst attempting cd but found it so hard and ended up nearly a stone heavier after coming of... :eek:

cant really afford the ww classes at the moment but have all the books from a friend so hoping that this forum will be my inspiration going on holiday in june and fingers crossed ill be a little lighter......:D

Good Luck dizzy. I am fairly new to WW aswell after following slimming world (on and mostly off:rolleyes:) for 10 years. I am loving the plan so far. I am not losing weight as quickly as I did with SW but I have heard that this is better in the long run and I do feel healthier already. x

Hi there, good luck!!!

Hope all goes well for you, we are all here if you need any help!

Hi there Dizzy, I just joined this site a few days ago, trying ww at home aswell . I,ve managed to lose 13lbs in the past 8 wks, going on hols in 2 wks, its amazing how the thought of swimwear motivates :eek:you haha! Good luck

Thanks guys all your loses are really good!.... got on really well yesterday, feeling more positive today... usually really good on the first few days then midweek slip back into old habits for a day and feel like ive ruined the whole thing.... but this time just thinking of the holiday and swim wear!!..lol that should keep me going! x

Hi
im also new, i joined WW last night and bought a monthly pass so i have no excuses for jacking it in after the 1st week !!!! looking forward having more control over my food once i have worked out the points things, people have told me it gets easier !!!

it def gets easier, you will get to know the points of your favourite things and that will save you loads of time!!!

Back