• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello - first day diary on EE!

Hi everyone, yesterday was my first day on SW. Have lots to lose before my wedding next year and keen to get onto a good start. My menu yesterday was:

Breakfast: nothing ( never have time in morning and can't stomach anything!)

Mid morn: banana

Lunch: cous cous with tomatoes, cucumber and tuna

Dinner: 200g can spaghetti hoops, 1 slice bread (HEb), 1 egg, two large tablespoons cottage cheese

Snacks: packet chicken bite fridge raiders (3 syns)

Today I am planning to have:

Breakfast: none but banana and apple mid morn

Lunch: cous cous, toms, cucumber, 1/2 packet fridge raider chicken bites (1.5 syns) and banana

Dinner: baked plain chicken breast, baby new potatoes, mixed vegetables and couple spoons cottage cheese

Just wondered what everyone thought as I'm not sure if I should b having more vegs

Thanks

Lavinia

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello all, third day today on EE.

Yesterday I had an EE day also as follows:

Breakfast: banana and apple mid morn

Lunch: about 5/6 new pots cut up with small can tuna and 1 boiled egg, salad leaves, tomatoes and cucumber but no dressing

Dinner: super noodles with EL mince fried in spray oil with courgette and carrot (don't think I made my 1/3 superfree here) will try better next dinner

Snacks: 2 Alpen light bars as HEb

Not sure about today yet as out with a colleague for lunch but dinner will b along the lines of grilled/baked chicken with pots and more vegs this time!

Hi all, yesterday was a bad day food wise due to nieces christening. Was a lovely day otherwise! Weighed in yday with 3lb loss but this morn only 2lb loss so that's what's recorded!

Today was back on plan and I had:

B: nothing!

L: pot with beans and cheese(hea) with salad

D: savoury rice with egg

Snacks: slice of leftover christening cake( syns!!) all finished now though!

Made big pot ratioulle for week so hopefully can make up for weekend!

So good so far today I think anyway!

B: strawberries and banana mid morn

L: pasta n sauce with a little chopped up fajita chicken bits (1/2 syn)

D: ratioulle with cous cous.

Syns: choco hobnob - 5 syns? (93 cals, 20cals=1syn?)

I'm down with a cold at the moment which is making me crave all sorts of naughtiness!

B: banana and strawberries :)

L: small baked chicken breast, salad leaves, tomatoes, sweetcorn, cous cous, french dressing (2.5syns)

D: mince with tons of roasted veggies, swede, carrot and potato mash with gravy (2syns) 2x light laughing cow (HEa)

Snacks: choccie hobnob (4.5)
Special k bar (3.5 syns?)
Total: 12.5 (bit more then anticipated but will have less tomo)

Tomo I'm having pasta n sauce (1syn) with salad.

2x wheetabix in morn with milk (heb) if I wake up in time!

Off to bed now to sleep off cold x