Hello - first day diary on EE!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by vitzy82, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. vitzy82

vitzy82 Full Member

Hi everyone, yesterday was my first day on SW. Have lots to lose before my wedding next year and keen to get onto a good start. My menu yesterday was:

Breakfast: nothing ( never have time in morning and can't stomach anything!)

Mid morn: banana

Lunch: cous cous with tomatoes, cucumber and tuna

Dinner: 200g can spaghetti hoops, 1 slice bread (HEb), 1 egg, two large tablespoons cottage cheese

Snacks: packet chicken bite fridge raiders (3 syns)

Today I am planning to have:

Breakfast: none but banana and apple mid morn

Lunch: cous cous, toms, cucumber, 1/2 packet fridge raider chicken bites (1.5 syns) and banana

Dinner: baked plain chicken breast, baby new potatoes, mixed vegetables and couple spoons cottage cheese

Just wondered what everyone thought as I'm not sure if I should b having more vegs

Thanks

Lavinia

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vitzy82

vitzy82 Full Member

Add hot choc to today, probably 5 syns?

4. vitzy82

vitzy82 Full Member

Hello all, third day today on EE.

Yesterday I had an EE day also as follows:

Breakfast: banana and apple mid morn

Lunch: about 5/6 new pots cut up with small can tuna and 1 boiled egg, salad leaves, tomatoes and cucumber but no dressing

Dinner: super noodles with EL mince fried in spray oil with courgette and carrot (don't think I made my 1/3 superfree here) will try better next dinner

Snacks: 2 Alpen light bars as HEb

Not sure about today yet as out with a colleague for lunch but dinner will b along the lines of grilled/baked chicken with pots and more vegs this time!

5. vitzy82

vitzy82 Full Member

Hi all, yesterday was a bad day food wise due to nieces christening. Was a lovely day otherwise! Weighed in yday with 3lb loss but this morn only 2lb loss so that's what's recorded!

Today was back on plan and I had:

B: nothing!

L: pot with beans and cheese(hea) with salad

D: savoury rice with egg

Snacks: slice of leftover christening cake( syns!!) all finished now though!

Made big pot ratioulle for week so hopefully can make up for weekend!

6. vitzy82

vitzy82 Full Member

So good so far today I think anyway!

B: strawberries and banana mid morn

L: pasta n sauce with a little chopped up fajita chicken bits (1/2 syn)

D: ratioulle with cous cous.

Syns: choco hobnob - 5 syns? (93 cals, 20cals=1syn?)

7. vitzy82

vitzy82 Full Member

I'm down with a cold at the moment which is making me crave all sorts of naughtiness!

B: banana and strawberries :)

L: small baked chicken breast, salad leaves, tomatoes, sweetcorn, cous cous, french dressing (2.5syns)

D: mince with tons of roasted veggies, swede, carrot and potato mash with gravy (2syns) 2x light laughing cow (HEa)

Snacks: choccie hobnob (4.5)
    Special k bar (3.5 syns?)
    Total: 12.5 (bit more then anticipated but will have less tomo)

Tomo I'm having pasta n sauce (1syn) with salad.

2x wheetabix in morn with milk (heb) if I wake up in time!

Off to bed now to sleep off cold x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.