Hello from a new member

AdsNan

Wants to be slim at 60
Hi Everyone, I joined yesterday and spent all night on your website :) This site is just what I have been looking for. In the past I have done Slimming World very successfully, first time I lost 3.5 stone and reached my target weight of 9st 7lbs that was about 15 years ago. Unfortunately like a lot of slimmers I slipped off the path over they years and put weight back on, not all of it but 2st 4lbs so I started again in 2005 with a weight of 11st 11lb and yet again got down to my target of 9st 7lbs. It took me quite a while to get the last 3lbs off as I think my body really wanted to settle at 9st 10lbs which I would have been okay with but felt I had to get down to the 9st 7lb so that I didn't feel I had failed. Unfortunately I now have to do it all again and tomorrow is my start date and I intend to sign in again tomorrow and post my starting weight which I will post each week as if I am attending class. I feel this will keep me on track although I have to say that I am very focused when I am doing the plan it is when I reach target that I will really need to keep signing in as I think that will make all the difference to me keeping it off. Each time I have been determined to keep it off but somehow after quite a long time I suddenly go down the slippery slope this time. I feel though with this marvellous group this will not happen this time. To be able to get all this information help with syn values etc will be indispensable as I am no longer able to attend classes as before. I will post back tomorrow with my weight. I apologise if I am not posting in the right place I couldn't see where I should be posting to introduce myself.

Hi and welcome.

You have definately posted in the right place and I am so pleased you have decided to join us.

Please have a look at our SW section. Perhaps you might want to start a diary thread there for extra support and encouragement.

Good luck

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins AdsNan :D:D:D

Hi and welcome and good luck:)

Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on achieving your goal. Good luck on SW.

Back