Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello from a new member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AdsNan, 4 January 2009 Social URL.

1. AdsNan

AdsNan Wants to be slim at 60

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone, I joined yesterday and spent all night on your website :) This site is just what I have been looking for. In the past I have done Slimming World very successfully, first time I lost 3.5 stone and reached my target weight of 9st 7lbs that was about 15 years ago. Unfortunately like a lot of slimmers I slipped off the path over they years and put weight back on, not all of it but 2st 4lbs so I started again in 2005 with a weight of 11st 11lb and yet again got down to my target of 9st 7lbs. It took me quite a while to get the last 3lbs off as I think my body really wanted to settle at 9st 10lbs which I would have been okay with but felt I had to get down to the 9st 7lb so that I didn't feel I had failed. Unfortunately I now have to do it all again and tomorrow is my start date and I intend to sign in again tomorrow and post my starting weight which I will post each week as if I am attending class. I feel this will keep me on track although I have to say that I am very focused when I am doing the plan it is when I reach target that I will really need to keep signing in as I think that will make all the difference to me keeping it off. Each time I have been determined to keep it off but somehow after quite a long time I suddenly go down the slippery slope this time. I feel though with this marvellous group this will not happen this time. To be able to get all this information help with syn values etc will be indispensable as I am no longer able to attend classes as before. I will post back tomorrow with my weight. I apologise if I am not posting in the right place I couldn't see where I should be posting to introduce myself.

mrs.jk likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome.

You have definately posted in the right place and I am so pleased you have decided to join us.

Please have a look at our SW section. Perhaps you might want to start a diary thread there for extra support and encouragement.

Good luck

Irene xx

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to Minimins AdsNan :D:D:D

5. mrs.jk

mrs.jk will beat the bulge!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome and good luck:)

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins :) best of luck with sw

7. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on achieving your goal. Good luck on SW.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.