Hello from a newbie

Oh so well done..thats great motivation!!

Hi,

I am on day 3 of LT and was SO pleased to find this site. I was just thinking that I dont know if I can do this afterall and I came and read some of your postings and I feel much better. Feel hungry today tho, a little light headed and I have a disgusting taste in my mouth BUT the headache has gone. Anyone know WHERE you can buy the Listerine strips from?

I have 2 stone to lose and have tried everything, W.W., S.W, Slimfast, but results were slow and I gave up after 3 or 4 weeks. I am really hoping that I will be able to stick to this.

First weigh in is on Thursday!!!!!:)

You can also get the mint ones at very big Tescos, or Tescos online :)
Also, try Dentyl mouthwash, the clove is lovely!

Thanks Bea! It looks like you are doing great too.
Cant's wait for my hols though when I can eat a bit and drink a bit. Has anyone been through re-feeding though in the past as I am a bit concerned my body might have a fit when I introduce foods etc whilst on hols.

Thanks this forum really helps

:)Ducatidiva thanks so much for the tip on where to get the Listerine strips. I am now on day 4 and feeling more positive. Yesterday tea time I was SO hungry and very, very miserable and I veru nearly caved in!

However, I took the advice learnt from this forum and logged on and read and read. Everyone is an inspiration and today I am so proud that I am still going! Many thanks to you all!

The hunger is going too.

I found the shakes more palitable if mixed with a hand blender and then popped in the fridge for 10 mins to chill. I did try the chocolate one hot but gagged!!! I have found the vanillla one as a mouse extremely salty but had it as a shake for the first time this morning and it was lovely!!!

Good luck everyone!

Be careful with the chilling for 10 mins because you need to have had your shake within 15mins as the nutrients start to break down. Try putting ice in your shake it makes it taste sooo much nicer.

Hi guys, Merlin, Jenni, Raven and last chance. You have made the best two decisions in your lives. One - to start on Lipotrim (or any other VLCD) and two - to join Minimins, the best place on the web for support, advice and friendship. Good luck to you all on your weight loss journey, you will be totally amazed by the fantastic results. x x x Cheryl

:)Ducatidiva thanks so much for the tip on where to get the Listerine strips. I am now on day 4 and feeling more positive. Yesterday tea time I was SO hungry and very, very miserable and I veru nearly caved in!

However, I took the advice learnt from this forum and logged on and read and read. Everyone is an inspiration and today I am so proud that I am still going! Many thanks to you all!

The hunger is going too.

I found the shakes more palitable if mixed with a hand blender and then popped in the fridge for 10 mins to chill. I did try the chocolate one hot but gagged!!! I have found the vanillla one as a mouse extremely salty but had it as a shake for the first time this morning and it was lovely!!!

Good luck everyone!

Well done hun on getting through 4 days - you are nearly over the toughest bit now!! :D It gets easier!!

Thanks Bea! It looks like you are doing great too.
Cant's wait for my hols though when I can eat a bit and drink a bit. Has anyone been through re-feeding though in the past as I am a bit concerned my body might have a fit when I introduce foods etc whilst on hols.

I was on hols week before last for a few days in Disneyland with my little boy. I did my LT during the day and had plain chicken or fish for 3 nights and a glass of vino...and had lost 2lbs at my next weigh in which was nice... Drank loads of water as usual and felt fine.. it was I admit a bit of challenge to go back to SS but I was determined and after a full day back on SS I was fine - I have so much to loose so need to be SSing for a few months yet....best of luck!

Back