Hello from a newbie

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by AlohaSlimGirl, 3 February 2013 Social URL.

1. AlohaSlimGirl

AlohaSlimGirl New Member

Hi all
    Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm AlohaSlimGirl, aged 38, mother of a 2 year old and overweight! I am doing something about it :) Joined LL last week and currently on Day 4. Finding it okay, the food packs are fairly disgusting and I can imagine that boredom will set in fairly quickly. Just hope that change in the scales will keep me motivated. I have about 6 stone to lose to get into a "healthy" BMI :eek: I have only told my husband so far that I'm following LL. I'm sure that will have to change but for now I prefer it this way.
    Love
    Aloha
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SuzieSuze

SuzieSuze Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.32%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    Hi Aloha and welcome.

Regarding the food packs it is worth revisiting ones you hate now in a few weeks as your taste buds seem to change making these packs taste nicer. I know seems strange.

Good luck on this weight loss journey and most importantly keep visiting and let us know how you are getting on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.