Hello from a newbie

Just saying Hi:wavey: Joined SW (again) last night. Got about 4 stone to lose and hoping this time I can stick to things. I am mummy of 2 under 2 :family2:so my life is very hectic! You would think I should be a size zero but I cram crap down my throat when I get the chance. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and being inspired. Have to say that I'm not impressed with the EE plan yet so I'm sticking to doing green.

Hi Sugarplumpfairy (cool name by the way!)...welcome back to SW and Minimins!!!
Having 2 children under 2 will certainly keep you motivated and also they will benefit from it too (both eating wise - learning eating patterns from you, and also exercise and just being happy). I look forward to hearing more from you.

Good luck!

Kerry-Ann
xx

hello nice to meet you welcome to the site :wave_cry:good luck on your new plan not tried ee yet im too chicken lol

Welcome from a mum of a soon-to-be 2 yr old (in a few months). I know what you mean about being hectic! SW is great and you'll get that 4st off in no time - it took me a year but I know LoubyLou took 4st off in 8 months!

Hello all and wow. 4 stone in 8 months, that's excellent. I've set myself a target of a year. It seems like forever but I know it will fly by and should be a more realistic target.

It will fly by - it's taken me a year and I'm happy with that as I had a holiday in Italy, a 3 wk holiday in America/Canada, and Christmas and various other 'occasions' that put small spanners in the works which is why I took a bit of a scenic route!

Back