Hello from another newbie!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by MandyN, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. MandyN

MandyN Member

I'm really pleased to have found a forum for other Rosemary dieters.

I've been following the plan since Nov 07, I started on GI Jeans & moved on to GI Hip & Thigh.

So far I've lost 4st 9.5 lbs, which works out at about a quarter of my original body weight! Still got another 3 - 4st to go though!

My losses have slowed a bit over the last month or so, I guess through a combination of the usual 'slowing down' as you lose more & maybe just a little bit of slacking on my part. :ashamed0005:

I did buy my first pair of jeans for about 12 years a couple of weeks ago & I can now fit into La Senza pretty bras instead of Evans & Debenhams 'big girl' ranges, which I'm very proud of :)

Anyway, that's enough of a hello. I'm off to have a look at what everyone else has been up to!

Mandy x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hoping2shrink

hoping2shrink Full Member

Hi Mandy and welcome too. You've done brilliantly already - congratulations! and wish you all the best for the rest! I know what you mean with things slowing down - thats happened to me before on one of my many previous missions to lose!
    I am also following RC GI Hip and Thigh diet guidelines and go to classes, which I find really useful.
    Anyway hope you'll keep us updated with how things go for you. Take care x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.