Hello from Glasgow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Python, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Python

Python New Member

Diet:
    My own!
    Hi there, everybody. About 4 weeks ago, I decided that being 17, 5'4", and 197lbs was just too much. It's more my size than anything else that I dislike. I decided to stop eating junk, drinking soft-drinks, and get out more. Since then I have been drinking almost exclusively water, I have kept away from fatty un-necessary foods like chips (fries), burgers, and the like. Since then, I have managed to get down to 183lbs. My target is to get down to 170lbs, so im about half way. My main motivation was that I cannot fit properly into motorcycle protection gear, and I would like to get some tight fitting leather gear to protect myself. I was also fed up of my self confidence not existing. As for excercise, I mostly cycle. I put on a backpack at 10am, put a few bottles of water in it, and set off for a 7 mile cycle to a nearby boat harbour, trying to stay about the 15-18mph mark the whole way. I usually sit about for 10 mins talking to other cyclists when I get there then cycle back, so I do about 14 miles in that time.

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy intro :) .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Might help to keep a food diary and see if you need to change anything else.

Good luck

Irene xx

4. Python

Python New Member

Diet:
    My own!
    A what exactly?

Just a detailed plan of what've eaten and when ?

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Yes and the quantities. You could work out the calories or fat content and see if you are overdoing something

Irene xx

6. Sophie Elise

Sophie Elise Banned

Hello and welcome to the forum.

7. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hello Python and welcome to minimins.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.