Hello from Gravesend Kent

Cassia

Hello everyone here at Minimins.com!

I'm Cassia, 21yrs old, from Gravesend Kent in the UK.
Starting from next Wednesday (24/04/13) when we get the grocery shopping in, I'll be starting SW on the Extra Easy plan!
I'm currently 15 stone 5 lbs and my goal weight is around 12 stone or clothing size 10/12 ideally.

I started putting the weight on at the beginning of my relationship with my partner (now fiance) Peter in 2009 and would love to be the size I was when we first met! He says he loved me then and still loves me now but I'm not only doing it to feel sexier and more confident for him, I'm doing it to feel healthier and better for myself which is the most important thing!

My weaknesses are meat and savoury snacks, I'm obsessed with them! I crave meat allot, especially red meats... maybe this could be an Iron deficiency? Anyway, can't get enough of it! So it'll be a little bit of a challenge to moderate my intake of these things but it shall be done!

I have joined Minimins.com for support because I tend to give up easily without it and this seems like the perfect place to be for friendship and support.

Wishing everyone tons of luck in the big weight loss journey!

Love,
Cassia.

:)

hello Cassia.

welcome to the forum and best of luck for your sw journey.

on red says you can have as much meat as you like, so embrace your carnivorous cravings!

xx

hello Cassia.

welcome to the forum and best of luck for your sw journey.

on red says you can have as much meat as you like, so embrace your carnivorous cravings!

xx
That's probably be a good plan but I think I'll be starting off with the EE one because I'm easily confused hahah! I know allot of people that are doing SW with amazing results! They also say they don't feel like they are restricted on SW too which is awesome! Wooooo!
Thanks for your welcome!
x

Hi Cassia and welcome :)

The Red Plan would be a great one for you to follow! Maybe because I'm an old member and started on the red/green plans but I do find them a lot less complicated than EE - that just baffles me but like I say probably because I am set in my old ways! I do mostly red days and you can always have a look through my food diary to give you some ideas and look at other people's on here Gemma x

Hi Cassia and welcome :)

The Red Plan would be a great one for you to follow! Maybe because I'm an old member and started on the red/green plans but I do find them a lot less complicated than EE - that just baffles me but like I say probably because I am set in my old ways! I do mostly red days and you can always have a look through my food diary to give you some ideas and look at other people's on here Gemma x
Thank you very much Gemma!
Oooooh I shall definitely have a look through your food diary! It'll help allot!

icon7.gif
Hello from Gravesend Kent

Hi Cassia and welcome to the group. I am new too and on EE with SW. I do know about Red/Green days from the old plan but TBH our consultant still hasn't really mentioned them at all yet and I think SW seems to put all the focus on EE now. Nevertheless, there are still lots of followers of the original plans and they do mention them in the pack, which you will get on your first night. I would discuss this with your consultant and she if she feels you will be ok with EE or need to follow the Red days to be able to enjoy more meat in your diet. Good luck with the plan :)

Hi Cassia and welcome to the group. I am new too and on EE with SW. I do know about Red/Green days from the old plan but TBH our consultant still hasn't really mentioned them at all yet and I think SW seems to put all the focus on EE now. Nevertheless, there are still lots of followers of the original plans and they do mention them in the pack, which you will get on your first night. I would discuss this with your consultant and she if she feels you will be ok with EE or need to follow the Red days to be able to enjoy more meat in your diet. Good luck with the plan :)

Unfortunately, I'm unable to afford joining/member fees so I've bought the books and am doing it all without the meeting etc... which I suppose is a little naughty but better than nothing hehe!
To be honest, I do LOVE LOVE LOVE chicken so I'll probably be fine on EE.
x

Hi Cassia I started sw at the same weight as you nearly 4 wks ago (its my weigh in day tomorrow) and have lost 5.5 lb so far - not loads but its better than nothing! Im doing ee & have not tried doing red or green days yet, they seem a bit confusing to me.

As I go to a meeting I get weighed once a week, but I admit I find it hard not to jump on my scales at home now & again. Everyone will tell you its best to just weigh yourself once a week though as it fluctuates so much.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi & good luck x

Hi Cassia I started sw at the same weight as you nearly 4 wks ago (its my weigh in day tomorrow) and have lost 5.5 lb so far - not loads but its better than nothing! Im doing ee & have not tried doing red or green days yet, they seem a bit confusing to me.

As I go to a meeting I get weighed once a week, but I admit I find it hard not to jump on my scales at home now & again. Everyone will tell you its best to just weigh yourself once a week though as it fluctuates so much.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi & good luck x
Ahhhh yes, thought it may have been once a week lol :) Thanks for your reply!
And that's a good steady loss! That way it'll be easier to keep it off!
x

Unfortunately, I'm unable to afford joining/member fees so I've bought the books and am doing it all without the meeting etc... which I suppose is a little naughty but better than nothing hehe!
To be honest, I do LOVE LOVE LOVE chicken so I'll probably be fine on EE.
x

Well, I have scoffed nothing but meat this week. Steak, Chicken, Bacon, Low fat minced beef and beef stew for tea tonight. Tomorrow night is weigh in so we shall see what affect this has on the EE plan. I will be updating my stats and ticker, so will it be :winner: or :badmood:........... we shall see.

Well, I have scoffed nothing but meat this week. Steak, Chicken, Bacon, Low fat minced beef and beef stew for tea tonight. Tomorrow night is weigh in so we shall see what affect this has on the EE plan. I will be updating my stats and ticker, so will it be :winner: or :badmood:........... we shall see.
Hehehe you little carnivore you! best of luck with the weigh in hun! x

Hello everyone here at Minimins.com!

I'm Cassia, 21yrs old, from Gravesend Kent in the UK.
Starting from next Wednesday (24/04/13) when we get the grocery shopping in, I'll be starting SW on the Extra Easy plan!
I'm currently 15 stone 5 lbs and my goal weight is around 12 stone or clothing size 10/12 ideally.

I started putting the weight on at the beginning of my relationship with my partner (now fiance) Peter in 2009 and would love to be the size I was when we first met! He says he loved me then and still loves me now but I'm not only doing it to feel sexier and more confident for him, I'm doing it to feel healthier and better for myself which is the most important thing!

My weaknesses are meat and savoury snacks, I'm obsessed with them! I crave meat allot, especially red meats... maybe this could be an Iron deficiency? Anyway, can't get enough of it! So it'll be a little bit of a challenge to moderate my intake of these things but it shall be done!

I have joined Minimins.com for support because I tend to give up easily without it and this seems like the perfect place to be for friendship and support.

Wishing everyone tons of luck in the big weight loss journey!

Love,
Cassia.

:)

Hi Cassia,

I'm moving in with my boyfriend, to Gravesend, next month!

Good luck I'm sure you'll get to your target in no time xx

Back