hello from Ireland

Have you recently re-joined Weight Watchers ?

• What has helped you with weight loss on the Weight Watchers Plan?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How did you cope with weekends on the Weight Watchers Plan?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

now is the time

Hi to all,
I have been on/off Weight Watchers and other eating plans for many - too many years. But, now is the time - to make it happen for me! i re-joined Weight Watchers on 02 August 2011, with a starting weight of 13s 9lbs (192 pounds).
My goal is to achieve a weight loss of 50 pounds for my 60th birthday in May 2012. My motto is 'now is the time'. Looking for help, support and a few laughs along the way in this forum.

Hi Ireland !! :)

Just thought id say hello as im new on here as well, not actually joined Slimming World yet (starting Monday) but i have been on the plan 5 times and WW also :eek: . Obviously not very good at dieting !! Hoping this site will keep up my motivation !! Anyway good luck on your weight loss journey :vibes:

xx

Hi to all,
I have been on/off Weight Watchers and other eating plans for many - too many years. But, now is the time - to make it happen for me! i re-joined Weight Watchers on 02 August 2011, with a starting weight of 13s 9lbs (192 pounds).
My goal is to achieve a weight loss of 50 pounds for my 60th birthday in May 2012. My motto is 'now is the time'. Looking for help, support and a few laughs along the way in this forum.

Hiya,

Good luck with your weight loss - I too have a target date of May 2012 to lose three stone. I had originally aimed for may this year which was my 30th birthday but failed miserably and ended the year heavier than I started.

I am on SW this time as I am terrible at counting points.

Becky xx

Back