Hello from Jim

lunar jim

Gold Member
Hi everyone!

I'm a big bloke hoping the Cambridge Diet will help me lose a bit (a lot...). I'm in my late 30's and have three kids under six; they're getting to the age of wanting to go for bike rides and stuff like that so that's my incentive!

I don't really have a goal weight, I'm 6'2" and looking at the size charts my ideal weight would make me look like a bean pole lol.

I've only been on it a few days, so far I'm not missing daytime snacks while working. On the evening I'm not thinking of food by giving the Wii a good hammering, once the kids are in bed and my wife is at work. We have a Wii Fit which (like a lot of exercise equipment) is unused, other than for the occasional game of Shaun White Snowboarding. Maybe I should dust it off and use it properly...

One thing; how do I upload an Avatar? I can only see an option to change my Avatar, but there is no way to browse for one...

to upload a avatar you have to have more than 20 posts i think, not 100% sure...anyways welcome

keep it up Jim

I've been on the Cambridge SS for 3 weeks now and have lost 31 pounds. So far the best diet Ive been on. I also feel very healthy too.

Tonyl

Heh back now, had to sort the kids out. Bottle on my knee for the youngest, put him in bed, pajamas on the other two, bit of Cbeebies time and into bed with them...

Thanks for the welcome guys, and the support too!

I used to be skinny once lol, I think a change in job (sitting at a computer instead of up and about) and longer hours meant I put loads of weight on. Then I was spending all my time on the road or in hotels; hotel food was a killer and I was too nackered to use their gyms... I got into a bit of a rut I guess.

Still, I'm taking proper steps to lose some weight now; I dug some old clothes out of the back of the wardrobe, there are a couple of 2XL shirts in there and if I can get into them then I'll be at first base I think. I found some XL ones too, I'd be over the moon if I got back into them. I'm a 3/4XL now so a long way to go...

Hello I'm new

Hello Everyone

I'm in my late thirties and and need to shift about six stone. I'm into day five of the Cambridge Diet. I've suprised myself with how well I've done and the fact that I haven't cheated by snacking.

Hope I can meet some fellow dieters and learn any tips and tricks for sticking with this.

Thanks
Deborah

and hello from Jim :D

Back