Hello from Newbie

gillywood

Hi

I have been reading all the posts for the last few days and have my first order delivered tomorrow.

So excited!

I have a lot to lose (10.5 stone) but the results on this plan look amazing.

I turn 50 in November and would love to be a stone or two from goal by then.

I love what I have seen on the forum so far and hope I can contribute

Gillyx

Welcome Gilly, I'm only a week in so really new to it but this forum is great for motivation and inspiration. Good luck.

Welcome :D I am starting at the end of the week ( should have my delivery friday )
I will be updating and most of all sticking to it! :D I am sure you will too with all the support from people on here, they are great & just reading through all the posts will keep you going ...they have done so well!
Good Luck & keep us posted :D x

Hi Gilly and all,

I'm also new to exante and to this site (I have literally just signed up!)! All the best for you starting, and anyone else for that matter!

I have spent the weekend reading lots of the posts from you current users, about your weight loss and experience with exante TS, and you have definatly helped me to make my choice!

Last week I was following Slim Fast and I have lost 4Ilbs, which I'm pleased with, however I find it really difficult with the choice element when it comes to the evening meal, and since when I cook I also cook for husband I feel guilty depriving him of anything!

I have always wanted to do a full meal replacement weight loss program, and have looked at lighter life and cambridge many times but always get put off by the expense and the fact that I would have to report for duty (!) to a counsellor. I'm a student so money is tight and I don't always have a specific schedule to follow so fitting in meetings is difficult!

Exante seems perfect for me so I have placed my first order and I plan to start next Monday.

If any of you have any advice/tips/words of wisdom etc to give for preparing and for the first week then it would be greatly appreciated.

I need to lose a lot or weight, but I'm not setting a goal at the moment as I just need to get started and in the past whenever I have set weight loss goals I have never stuck to them!

I'm going on holiday to NYC in May so I want to lose a bit before I go!

Hope you are all well, and to those of us new to TS, good luck!

RLA
Xx

Back