Total Solution Hello from newbie

mrs.c.t

Hi everyone I'm starting total solutions today, I'm 5ft 4 and 15 st 4lb and would like to get between 9 and ten stone, ( I can't remember weighing that much so I'm not sure of exact target weight! That's awful isn't it!

I've had a vanilla shake so far and was pleasantly surprised!
I'm happy to take part in any challenges ect and my weigh day is a Monday I'm not to good with technology so feel free to nudge me towards and challenges ect lol

Oh one question is green tea with mint ok to have?

Xxxx

Wow 8lbs well done hope I do that well x

welcome Mrs.c.t !!

You will find the help and support on here great and coming on has really got me through a few tough times while in my first week.

good luck for your first weigh in. let us know how you get on.

Ello :) I'm coming to the end of day one woohoo... its fantastic! Good luck hope to see you around xxxx

How was day 1 for you poppy? Mine went well really and feeling positive about today too x

I start day 1 today!

How was day 1 for you poppy? Mine went well really and feeling positive about today too x

My first day was a bit of a nightmare after a really hard day at work all i wanted to do was eat and ''make myself feel better'' I actually sat outside of McDonalds for ages in the car fighting with myself not to go in... i didnt and now im on day two. I find after i got through day one i dont wanna do that day ever again and now im on day two its motivated me a lot more. I didnt mind the packs.. didnt find them as nice as CD BUT then again i dont like CD price as much as Exante so cant win them all.. they are still edible lol.

How are you all getting on? xxxx

Well day free is coming to an end and I must say I feel ok, I have a dull head ache but nothing to major! Xx

Been fine today, fighting with my will power tonight because I want to eat :( xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no just stay strong and think how good you'll feel if you don't give in, x

Hey! How did you get on? Did you stay strong?

I find having a piece of clothing in a smaller size that I really want to wear helps...when I think I'm going to eat, I picture it and what I'll look like in it!

Back