Hello from Northern Ireland

Leanne89

Hello I'm Leanne

I have only started my slimming world diet 2 weeks and have lost 4lbs so far!

I'm still a bit confused with what I can and cant have but I have bought a few books now so should set me in the right direction. I'm just struggling to think of things to eat for dinner! I'm on a green week and I'm a very plain eater so if you's have any ideas of recipes I could try please let me know!

Thanks

Leanne:D

Hello I'm Leanne

I have only started my slimming world diet 2 weeks and have lost 4lbs so far!

I'm still a bit confused with what I can and cant have but I have bought a few books now so should set me in the right direction. I'm just struggling to think of things to eat for dinner! I'm on a green week and I'm a very plain eater so if you's have any ideas of recipes I could try please let me know!

Thanks

Leanne:D

hey Leanne - hello and WELCOME to Minimins :D:D

this is a fantastic site - everyone is sooo supportive.....have a look around and shout if you need ny help.....

wherebouts in Norn Irund are ye ????

Debz x

I'm from Newtownards in Norn Iron lol

thanks for the welcome! :D

Hi Leanne, I'm from Dunmurry, welcome to minimins x
Debz!!!- I have been a few times to get packs of you, not for a while, before crimbo I tried again, remember me? Hairdresser wi the dodgy shoulder haha x

Hi Leanne, I'm from Dunmurry, welcome to minimins x
Debz!!!- I have been a few times to get packs of you, not for a while, before crimbo I tried again, remember me? Hairdresser wi the dodgy shoulder haha x

hey you - course I remember you !!!

great to 'see' ya on here....and so pleased you've found something that works for you....will be keepin an eye on ya ;)

lotsa love

Debz xxx

I'm from Newtownards in Norn Iron lol

thanks for the welcome! :D

hey - I'm in Dundonald...just up the road from ya !!

lookin forward to hearin bout your success on SW.....

Debz xx

awk cool debz
sure if i need anything ill give you a shout lol
well its only my second week lost 3.5lb in first and only 1/2lb this week was doing extra easy for them two weeks so now trying green
but i feel a bit stuck as i dont really know what to make as im a plain eater lol any ideas?

awk cool debz
sure if i need anything ill give you a shout lol
well its only my second week lost 3.5lb in first and only 1/2lb this week was doing extra easy for them two weeks so now trying green
but i feel a bit stuck as i dont really know what to make as im a plain eater lol any ideas?

hey - not too familiar with SW...but I think that the RED days allow you to have as much protein (chicken, meat etc) as you want....so you can add salad, veg etc.......check your book......you will do grand I'm sure.....:)

Debz xx

Do you know how to get an avatar on this? it wont allow me!

think i got it now

y u feelin crappy hun ???

just feeling a bit down in life really so many family probs

just feeling a bit down in life really so many family probs

hey - try not to let them get you down.... we all have family probs....as I always say "life gets in the way" !!! you know you are losing weight for YOU - try to focus on that.......

happy to help if I can........

Debz xxx

Welcome Leanne and well done on your loss to date. I don't go to group so this forum is a lifeline for me. Take a look at the recipe thread, some great ones on there! Also the SW mag is fabulous too. Good luck and looking forward to hearing how you get on, xx ps I'm from Norn Iron too!

Thanks for the welcome weemo

where abouts are you from? i'll keep you all updated this week on my weight loss!

hi leanne im from woodvale in belfast i have been at sw now for 6 weeks i have lost 1 stone 1 lb well done on your loss its a bit hard at first getting into the way of it but u will soon learn.

Im not from Northern Ireland but thought id say hya and welcome :D

i am from northern ireland too, i am in belfast

Back