Hello from South Wales

skippy1707

Hi everyone,
I'm Sam aka Skippy. I'm 31 years old and currently weigh 14st 13lbs......this is the biggest I have ever been.

I live in south wales with my husband Owen, and my two children - the minx is 5 and my dude is 11.

I had an epiphany if you like the other day when I found myself eating the kids Easter eggs without a second though and I pretty much inhaled them............and to make it worse when my husband asked about them I told him I had put them away to not tempt the kids.

I have today started slimming world and am trying very hard today.......i am food shopping tonight so am busy planning my shop.

I hope to speak to you all soon and get lots of useful tips.

Love

Skippy
X

Hi Skippy - welcome and good luck! Our family buy each other chocolates every Christmas but I often eat the ones I buy and have to buy more so you're not alone lol :)

Hi Skippy, Welcome.
Can safely say I. Am also guilty of eating Easter eggs and having to buy more (don't think it helps you have to buy them early before the shops sell out of the nice ones, you end up knowing you have time to replace them lol) . I'm currently craving chocolate like you would not believe and hoping it will soon pass or I may just crack . Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Back