hello from the ward

icemoose

The Diet Guy
typing this on my tv remote so not easy and cant read replies, not having a good time as bleeding alot and still on morpine for pain also nowin isolation as guy next to me has suspected cdiff, in for few days yet and run out of ipod battery :mad:

GetWell252DNoteWriting255Fmolly.gif

oh blimey hope the bleeding stops soon
you sound so bored
hurry up and get well soon
it`ll all be worth it
kaz:D

Poor Mike,

Hope your feeling better soon, I am sure even though you cant see replies you know where all thinking of you!

I am sure soon before you know it you will be on the mend and it will be all worth it!

Take Care

x

lost 4.1kg of loose skin from my tummy :eek: wish i could read messages on here but they show blank

OMG that is 9lbs that is fantastic. That is a shame you cannot read our messages. Hope you are feeling better soon xxxxx hope you are not in too much pain xx and speedy happy recovery xxx

Just think of that trim tummy xx lovely!

Love bunnycd

Sorry to hear your bleeding, and I hope the Morphine is helping with the pain.

Time in hospital always seems to drag.

Thinking of you and hope your better soon.

4.1gk of skin is a lot! I am sure your glad to be rid of it:D

Love Mini xxx

getwell.gif

Awww Mike. It'll all be worth it in the end. Morphine is brill though. Enjoy it while you can:)
wish i could read messages on here but they show blank

Shall we make the most of this folks?;) :D

Hope you up and feeling better soon mate.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling so good - hope it all improves very quickly. Must all be very frustrating.

Still that much skin gone and it will all be worth it in the end and in a few months you will have forgotten the pain.

Good luck and by the way - Golden Balls was excellent!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

typing this on my tv remote so not easy and cant read replies, not having a good time as bleeding alot and still on morpine for pain also nowin isolation as guy next to me has suspected cdiff, in for few days yet and run out of ipod battery :mad:

Awww Mike - hope the bleeding stops soon...:( sounds like you're having a tough time.....fingers crossed you'll be feeling better soon....

take care

love

Debz xx

Hope the bleeding stops soon Mike, those pressure dressings aren't comfy are they?... Keep using that pca - the morphine will do you the world of good.. Often though you never realise how much it was helping until they take it away - so keep on using it!!

Wow, that's some old loss there with the skin!!!! You're going to look amazing when everything settles down!!

Hang on in there, we're all thinking of you!

xx

Hope you're feeling much better much sooner ......

mmmmm...morphine! u jammy so and so! i know its a severe op but u are now 9lb lighter and will have a gorgeous tum that u will spends hours staring at in the weeks to come lol.

all this discomfort will be a distant memory soon. doesnt mean much now but it will. have a speedy recovery matey! xxxx

getwell.gif

Awww Mike you have had a big op, so hopefully the bleeding will settle down soon......!
Wow 9lbs down wooooooo!!!!!!!
Though I didnt like the morphine .......made me feel awful.

Hope to hear from you soon. xx

Hugs Mike, Im sure you will be feeling better very soon.

Hello Mike love:D

I really do hope you feel better soon.....hopefully in a few days when the bleeding has stopped and you're more mobile things will be a lot better x

Back