hello from the ward

Hope you're feeling better soon Mike, it will all be worth it though.

Take care & look forward to having you back on Minimins

xx

Mike,

It will all be worth it... in a little while you will look back and not remember half of it (due to the morphine) Fantastic stuff!! but just think you will have a lovely flat tum and 9lbs lost of loose skin that you won't be looking at!!...

Healing thoughts are coming your way...

Love

Sorry to hear that you are feeling rough hope that the bleeding stops soon and that you are soon on the mend.

It will be worth it all that skin gone for good and 9 lbs gone as well WOW

take care

Mike - take care you...enjoy the morphine and I hope the bleeding stops and you're out of isolation soon.

4 kilos of skin!!! Holy god!!! Think I better start saving!

take care,

M

It will all be worth the pain Mike!! Speedy recovery!!! Sarahxx.

Good to hear from you Mike,

Sorry to hear you are still feeling a bit worse for wear - I hope your recovery picks up really soon.

I 'm afraid I missed your TV appearance but am looking forward to hearing your singing debut as per the inspirations mag.

Take care - sending you get well vibes :vibes: :vibes:

Hope ya feeling better today mate!!

WOW at 4.1kg of skin... can't wait to see the six pack... ha ha xx

Hi Mike....
Hope you're feeling brighter today :)

Looking forward to hearing you're home safely and in less pain.

K xxx

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Cant wait to read the blow by blow account with pics. Take care Mike

Tracy
x

Mike believe me that blood is better out than in, until the drains stop filling up then its best your were you are, i was only in for 2 days, had to go home with 2 drains in (decided to stay in hotel though in London as was poorly), i kinda fibbed and said i had less bloodloss than i did, not on purpose, hubby didnt read the measurments properly, so at 5 days i had my drains out, and i filled up like a balloon, had to be drained weekly with a needle in my tummy, dont worry everyone it didnt hurt as there isnt any feeling in the tum were they put the needle, and i was tooing and frowing from nottinghamshire to London on a weekly basis.
I also had a blood transfusion, still kicked me out of the clinic 2 days after had op mon, was out wed, so be thankful your in a nice hospital mate, lap it up all you can.
Michelle

Back